29

To make up for missing Monday, here's a chapter. Next week, posts will be back on the normal schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

When I wake up the next day, we are in Canada. Toronto, Ontario to be exact. Looking at the time on my phone, I see that it's only nine in the morning so I roll over in my bunk and try to go back to sleep. I did not get very much sleep last night.

A loud bang coming from the lounge causes me to jump and almost hit my head on the low ceiling of the bunk. I take a deep breath before getting out of my bunk to go and see what is going on.

Walking into the lounge, I see Awsten laying on the ground, laughing. "What the hell is going on out here?" I slightly yell.

Geoff is the one to answer me. "Awsten did it."

Awsten looks up at me from the ground, a smile on his face. "Uh, nothing?" I give him a look telling him I'm not amused. "A string of lights fell and I was trying to fix them, but I fell." He admits.

I shake my head and kneel down next to him. "Are you okay?" I ask him, worry lacing my voice.

Giving me a smile, he sits up. "I'm okay, jellybean. Nothing to worry about. Sorry if I woke you up."

"I was already awake. And I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't get much sleep last night." I apologize, sitting down next to him.

He gives me a worried look. "Another nightmare?"

I give him a small smile and shake my head. "No. No nightmare. Just couldn't sleep. It happens sometimes. It's no big deal." Awsten gets a thoughtful look on his face, but I decide to not ask him what he's thinking about. Right now, I just need some coffee. Maybe a monster or something like that even. I just need caffeine. "I will be needing a lot of coffee today though."

"Coffee date?" He asks with a goofy grin. I just nod my head. "Yay." He cheers while getting up before helping me up. I quickly go get dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans and a yellow knit sweater before putting on my black and white checkered vans. We then head out to go get coffee, inviting Geoff and Otto along.

After coffee, we walk around for a little bit. Soon it's time for sound check so we head back to the bus and venue. The guys get their stuff together while I grab my camera stuff and we all head inside the venue together.

They all head to the stage while I look around before going over to the stage. I get a couple of good shots of them messing around on stage before they finish with sound check. While they are putting their stuff away, I go over to where my camera bag is and put my camera away.

Once I'm done, I walk over to where Awsten, Geoff, and Otto are all huddled up in a circle, talking about something. "Okay, what are you guys planning now? Last time I found you guys like this, you were all planning Awsten and I's date. So, what are you doing?"

They all look up at me with wide eyes. "It's a surprise." They say at the same time before looking at each other and laughing. I just shake my head at them.

Awsten gets up from where he was and walks over to me, putting an arm around my shoulders. "But, we were thinking about just ordering a pizza and hanging out in the dressing room. If that's okay."

I let out a small giggle. "That's fine with me, Awsten."

We ended up ordering two pizzas, some bread sticks, and some cinnamon sticks. While we waited for our order to arrive, Geoff set up his Nintendo Switch for all of us to play. We took turns playing while we waited for the food. Once our food arrived and was paid for, we forgot about playing games and just watched movies while we ate.

After an hour, most of the food was gone. The guys learned just how much I can eat when it comes to pizza and cinnamon sticks. You don't eat until you are full. You eat until you hate yourself.

Once the guys finished playing and had their showers, and I had changed into some shorts and a t-shirt, we all sat on the couch on the bus and played some more games. After a little bit, Otto and Geoff decided to go to bed, seeing as it was getting kind of late. Awsten and I continued to sit on the couch and started watching a movie.

Awstens head was laying in my lap and I played with his hair while we watched the movie. "Aren't you tired? You said you didn't sleep very well last light." He asks before yawning.

I shrug my shoulders. "Not really. I had a lot of caffeine today. But you can go to sleep if you want. You don't have to stay up with me. I'll be fine."

"Nope. I'm staying right here until you get sleepy. I want to stay with you." He tells me, crossing his arms.

Shaking my head, I move his head off of my lap and force him to sit up. "Awsten, really it's fine. Go to bed." But he's stubborn and continues to sit there. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine. But no complaining to me tomorrow when you're tired."

He wraps his arms around me, smiling. "Yay. And I won't."

We continue to watch the movie, this time with Awstens arms around me, and my head resting on his chest. The movie is almost over when I finally let out a small yawn. "You starting to get tired now?"

I nod my head a little. "Yeah. Caffeine is starting to wear off. I'm surprised that I lasted this long."

Awsten chuckles a little bit. "So am I. How are you not immune to it by now? You are constantly drinking coffee." I just shrug my shoulders.

The movie soon ends and I get up, stretching. Awsten also gets up and turns everything off. I start to walk over to my bunk but am stopped by Awsten grabbing my hand. "Just wanted to tell you that you look really cute in my shirt." He has a small smirk.

I look down at what I'm wearing and notice that it is indeed one of his shirts. A small blush covers my face. "I didn't realize that it was yours when I grabbed it." I admit, still looking down.

He cups my face with his hands, gently moving my head so that I'm looking at him and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "It's okay, jellybean. Like I said, you look really cute wearing my shirt." Giving him a small smile, I place my hands over his on my face. I watch as his eyes flit to my lips before looking back at my eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Smiling, I nod my head. Awsten leans down, connecting our lips. I immediately feel sparks. It doesn't last long though before Awsten pulls away. "Wow." I breathe out. Awsten giggles a little, causing me to giggle.

Leaning down again, he presses his lips to mine and places a hand on my hip, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss, while I wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away slightly after a little bit to catch our breaths. "I could get used to that." I say, a little out of breath.

Awsten lets out a small, breathy laugh. "So could I. I've been wanting to do that for a while now." I shake my head at him, a small smile on my face, before I let out a yawn, ruining the moment. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He leads me to my bunk and helps me into it. Although, instead of going to his bunk, he climbs into mine. I'm too tired to even question it and just accept it.

He lays down next to me and I rest my head on his chest. I soon fall asleep with his arms around me and a smile on my face. Awsten said something but I didn't hear whatever he said. I did sleep really well that night. Wonder if it has anything to do with the dork sleeping next to me.