54

It's just this chapter for today because I'm a piece of trash and don't have another one ready yet. Sorry about that.

3968 likesremieaston These next couple months are going to be hectic and hard so I'm having a relax day

3968 likes
remieaston These next couple months are going to be hectic and hard so I'm having a relax day. Going on tour with Waterparks again at the end of January because Awsten found out I have never been to Australia, and then I will be going on tour with my boys Palaye Royale from February 14 to April 6.
184 comments
ranuser Have fun in Australia
ranuser2 That's a lot of traveling. Don't forget to take breaks and enjoy yourself.
ranuser3 I'm glad you're coming to Australia❤
jawnrocha Wow. No photo cred. I see how it is
remieaston 📷@jawnrocha
remieaston @jawnrocha You happy?
jawnrocha @remieaston Yes
ranuser4 😍😍😍😍😍
ranuser5 I have tickets for the Pop Evil tour. I hope I will get to see you there.
ranuser6 HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ADORABLE?😍😍
remieaston @ranuser6 THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE? LIKE HOW? I WISH. WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE YOU?
ranuser7 Can't wait to see you in Australia
awstenknight YOU ASKED TO GO WITH BECAUSE YOU HAD NEVER BEEN THERE. BUT I WAS GOING TO FORCE YOU TO GO EITHER WAY.
remieaston @awstenknight FIGHT ME
ranuser8 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
ranuser9 Don't give Jawn the photo cred. He's mean.
remieaston @ranuser9 He really is
jawnrocha @ranuser9 @remieaston I feel so attacked. You guys are the mean ones.
ranuser10 I'm so happy you are going on tour with Palaye again
ransuer11 See you in Atlanta along with Palaye❤
ranuser12 How do you handle going to all these different places in such a short period of time?
remieaston @ranuser12 Welcome to the tour life. It's not so bad once you get used to it. The most difficult thing is constantly being away from your family and friends. Spend time with them whenever you can.
view all comments