21

About 15 minutes after Awsten and I got back to the bus, Otto and Geoff arrived back. The first thing they did was start asking about how it went. Once they calmed down, we all sat on the couch and watched movies. The last thing I remember before passing out with my head on Awstens chest is his arms around me and him kissing the top of my head.

The next day, I wake up in my bunk, knowing that Awsten had probably moved me there. I smile as memories of Awsten and I's date yesterday come to mind. Getting out of my bunk, I see that Awsten, Geoff, and Otto are all out in the lounge.

As soon as I see them all, I turn back around and go to my bunk. "What are you doing jellybean?" Awsten calls out. I grab my glasses and put them on before grabbing my phone and looking at the time. It's almost noon.

Walking back out into the lounge I cross my arms, pouting. "Why did you guys let me sleep in?"

Awsten gets off of the couch and walks over to me, pulling me into a hug. "I didn't want to wake you up. Sorry." He tells me, rubbing my back.

I let out a sigh and wrap my arms around him. "It's okay. I must have needed the sleep." Awsten pulls away a little and smiles down at me. We then go back over to the couch and sit down. "So, what are we doing today?" I ask, looking over at Otto and Geoff.

"We were going to hang out with the guys from Sleep On It for a little bit and then go to soundcheck." Geoff answers.

I nod my head. "Sounds like fun."

After sitting on the couch and messing around with the guys for a little bit, I get up and go get dressed. Today we are in Salt Lake City, Utah. I put on a pair of light skinny jeans and tuck an All Time Low band tee into them. Looking at myself in the mirror, I decide to do my makeup the same as I had it yesterday, but keep my glasses on. I had slept with my hair in the braids so I take them out, making my hair all wavy, and I leave it down.

Once everyone is ready, we all head inside the venue and meet up with the guys from Sleep On It. They all then start messing around on Snapchat and are interviewing each other using the filters. I stay out of it, laughing at some of the answers they give. This goes on for a little bit until it's time for sound check.

As we're walking towards the stage, Awsten comes up next to me, putting an arm around me and holding up his phone. I smile as he takes a picture before putting his phone away. His arm stays around me until we get to the stage and he has to go.

Sound check doesn't take to long and we all head out to eat. Awsten holds my hand the entire walk and continues to hold it under the table.

Soon, it's time for the show. As usual, I give them all a hug before they run onto stage. They play through the first couple of songs, the crowd singing along. Pink then starts playing, and I can't stop myself from smiling, thinking about Awsten playing this to me on our date.

When he gets to the chorus, Awsten looks over at me backstage, smiling, and continues to look at me while he sings.

I'll watch you from my telescope;

My eyes stuck to my favorite show

I barely get more than a glimpse

But it's better than nothing, yeah, I know

I'll watch you from my telescope

The times I'm feeling far from home

From outer space the street looks small

So small I wanna

Drop it right now

You're one of my favorite few

Can't stop me right now

Like you'd even want to

What do I, I do?

You're one of my favorite few

After the show, I meet the guys backstage and give them all another hug. "You know, you should pay more attention to the crowd." I tell Awsten as we head to the dressing room for them to take their showers.

He lets out a small laugh. "Yeah, but I had something better to look at." I roll my eyes, but his words still cause me to blush.