23

Wow. This week is off to a good start. I normally post these chapters while I'm in class, but it's spring break for me right now so my schedule got a little messed up. Since it's spring break, I was going to post everyday. I'll try to remember for the next few days. For now, enjoy this chapter.

A couple of days later, and we are in Chicago. Over the past couple of days, Awsten took me on a date everyday, as promised. The day after Denver, we had a day off and went to the aquarium. Geoff and Otto went with, but we still counted it as a date because they weren't with us the entire time. When we were in Kansas, we went to a park and played on all of the playground stuff because we are basically five year olds. In St. Lewis, we went out and star gazed. I caught Awsten staring at me several times, and each time he would say that I was more beautiful than the stars.

Today though, the bus invaders are coming to do a tour of the bus and to do a couple of interviews with the guys. During our day off, we had decorated the bus full of Christmas stuff, because who cares about Thanksgiving, right? Chloe, Geoff's girlfriend, is also here for the week. I got to know her a little bit and we are already starting to become great friends. Something that I wasn't expecting, she is pregnant. I'm really happy for both her and Geoff.

Getting out of my bunk, I get dressed right away. Just some black leggings, a waterparks hoodie and my glasses, seeing as I'm going to be on a plane tonight. I don't do my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

Not too long after, the guys get up and get ready for the day. Soon, bus invaders are here and Awsten shows them around the bus. Chloe had stayed in Geoff's bunk and I just sat on the couch and stayed out of the way. Once they are done with that, they do a few small interviews with Awsten, Otto, and Geoff before leaving.

Awsten drops down onto the couch next to me, partially laying on me. "Awsten, you're heavy. Get off me." I joke, trying to push him off me. This just causes him to lay on me more. "I can't breath."

Finally, he gets off of me, and I start breathing heavily, being dramatic. This causes him to roll his eyes. "Oh stop. You're fine. How about we go and get some coffee." I instantly stand up, ready to go. "That's what I thought."

It's just Awsten and I as we walk to the nearest coffee place, hand in hand. Awsten orders our drinks, knowing what I always get, an iced white chocolate mocha with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso. He then brings them over to the table that I found to sit at. "Coffee dates are my favorite." I say as I take a sip from my drink.

We spend the entire time talking about how the bus tour and interviews went. I won't let go of how Awsten was eating blueberries the entire time. Not to mention he pulled like five packs of them out of the fridge. The boy has a problem.

Soon, it's time for sound check. We all then go out to eat after, although it's different this time. For the past few days, a topic that has been avoided is me leaving tonight. But now that it's just hours until I leave, everyone is saying how much they will miss me. I have to keep reminding them that it is only for one day.

When it's time for them to go on stage, I give them all a hug and give Awsten a kiss on the cheek. This makes him smile before he runs onto the stage.

After they finish and run off stage, they go and take their showers. While they do that, I get my bag off of the bus and call an Uber. As soon as they all finish with their showers, the Uber arrives and we all pile in. They had decided that they were going to take me to the airport.

At the airport, Geoff and Otto each give me a hug and tell me to text them when I land before I turn to Awsten. I pull him into a hug, not wanting to go. After what feels like forever, but is really only like 30 seconds, I pull away from the hug. I give them all a small smile before walking to security. Once I'm through, I turn and give one last wave before going to my gate.

It doesn't take long for my plane to start boarding and then take off. I spend the entire flight missing my friends that I have only known for a couple of weeks, but it feels like it's been years. Soon the plane lands in Houston, and I make my way off the plane and to baggage claim. I didn't bring a suitcase, just my backpack, but that's where my mom is meeting me.

I had told her that I could just get an Uber or something to my apartment, but she insisted on picking me up. It doesn't take me long to find her and she pulls me into a hug. We then leave the airport and I follow her out to her car. I send a quick text to Awsten, Geoff, and Otto, telling them that I had landed.

During the drive, she asks me about how tour has been. Smiling, I tell her everything that has happened, including my dates with Awsten. When we get to my apartment, she comes with me inside as we continue to talk. She's interested in hearing about Awsten and wants to know more about him.