chapter 1

A/n

Thank you so much for checking out my book I hope you like the story,

Chat up @RoseHuntington23 for your beautiful cover

Warning ⚠️
Do not copy my book.

............................

Kelvin's POV

My head was pounding furiously. The lingering taste of bile at the back of my throat kept threatening to spill my already empty guts.

The guys and I were at the club last night and we had quite a lot to drink. I still wonder how I was able to navigate my way back to my suite. The hangover was an inevitable price I knew I'd have to pay.

I got up from bed, groaning with a severe tumbling in my head. Yeah, a night out drinking may be a lot of fun but the hangover completely sucks.

I was about to get out of bed when I heard a faint snore beside me. For the first time, I noticed the mound on my sheets; something was definitely under there. I throw off the blanket to find a nest of blonde hair attached to a person, a girl, probably early twenties but could be younger. Memories of the night before began trickling in.

"I'm going to murder Josh", I thought to myself. the fucker knew how much I detested these leeching girls and still allowed me to bring this bimbo home.

I grabbed her hand in anger and jerked her up. she woke up with a yelp.
"What the hell are you doing in my house"? I said coldly.

"You brought me to your house last night, don't you remember?" she answered with a smile on her face.

I looked at her deeply all ready to burst into anger. Even in anger, I noticed she was a beautiful lady with long straight hair, a slim torso, a nice, curvy ass, and a perfect set of knockers.

Hold up! what the hell am I even thinking? She probably was another gold digger, recognizing who I was and cajoling her way after me while I was hammered.

I walked to my bedside table, took out a bundle of cash, and threw it at her.

"Thank you for last night, you can go now," I said trying to muster as much politeness as I possibly could.

She didn't look too pleased but I didn't give a fuck. As I turned towards the bathroom to get my day started, I heard her hurried footsteps behind me. I turned around just in time to catch her hand mid air.

"Did you just try....to hit me?". I was kinda amused. I might have been wrong; she had no idea who she was dealing with.

"Do I seem like some kind of whore to you?"
She looked more than a little feisty.

"Absolutely. I'd reckon you're worse."
I've had some experience with girls like this before. She may be a little feistier than usual but it's nothing I can't handle.

I leaned in closer to her face.
"Don't you act smart with me? I remember how you got me here last night. I'm quite sure you have a good idea who I am but I assure you that you cannot even begin to comprehend the resources at my disposal. In the next ten minutes, I could make it like you never existed. So, if you know what's good for you, you'd take the cash and make yourself scarce."

I let her go. I sure put enough fear in her because by the time I got back from the bathroom she was gone. Although she made away with my wristwatch which wasn't much of a problem. It may have cost a couple thousand but it still wasn't among my favorites.