chapter 18

*Tiana dress above 👆 *

Lilian pov

" I am so tired lily I think I will take a little nap," Tiana said as she fell on my bed signing in content when her head makes contact with my soft pillow. I roll my eyes at her, I av been doing all the work while she has been stuffing her mouth full of junk the whole time now she wants to take a nap. I rolled my eyes at her and continued with my sewing.

      a few minutes later I was finally done with my dress. I smile at my beautiful creation. I went inside my bathroom to change into the dress to see if it fit perfectly.

    I walked out and went over to my bedside, I looked at Tiana who was peaceful sleeping and I lean on her then I yell in her ears.

"Tiana how do I look " she fell down from my bed with a jolt. As I began to laugh at the sight before me While she groaned in pain.

"what the hell woman," she said glaring at me. I just smiled at her
"how do I look Tiana, " I said swirling around for her to see the dress. She looked at the dress with a shocked expression.

" OMG you look so beautiful in that dress, I love the dress I am so proud of you girl," she said wiping out fake tears and pulling me for a hug see dramatic I tell you. I return the hug with a smile knowing that I have completed something very important to me and my mom will be very proud of me, I didn't know I was crying until Tiana starts whispering soothing words to calm me down.

"let it all out girl she will be so proud of you, "she said soothing my back. It has been a long time since I cried for my parents. I choose to focus on all our happy memory rather than the sad ones I smiled going to the washroom to change my dress. After I finish changing. I came out of the washroom and went to my closet to keep the dress. When I heard Tiana screamed, "no no no no no no". Scaring the hell out of me. Causing me to close the door of my closet glaring at her.

"what! I just remembered I don't have anything to wear to the party tomorrow " she said in a panic mode. As she walked around my room mumbling word to her self. I went over to her putting my hands on her shoulder preventing her from having a panic attack.

"calm down T I got a dress just for you," I said winking at her going over to my closet to bring out a dress I had design months ago especially for her as her birthday gift. " I was waiting for your birthday but I guess you can have it now," I said giving the dress to her.

(I am too lazy to describe the dress guys check out Tiana dress 👆)

"I love the dress so much you are the best girl " she squealed giving a peck on my cheek causing me to chuckle at her childish behavior.

"your welcome dear," I said with a laugh. Walking out from my room and going to the kitchen to get my self food to eat. I am very very hungry right now I have been working on my design for a few hours nonstop. I was craving spaghetti and meatballs, it has been long since I ate that dish.

I brought out all the ingredients for spaghetti and meatballs and began preparing the dish. when I saw Tiana coming down the stairs with her handbag. She came towards the kitchen. And hand a shopping bag over to me. I looked at her and looked at the bag.

"it is a special gift for you, you are not going to look at what is inside the bag till I tell you to do so tomorrow no looking OK I got to go Lily Franco is taking me to the movies tonight," she said going to the fridge to get a glass of juice.

    Give me all juices details tomorrow have fun" I said with a wink. Making Tiana laugh as she finished drinking her juice. She made her way out of my apartment then she turned around and yell.

"see you tomorrow at 12-noon Ok girl "as she walked out of my apartment locking the doors.

I rolled my eyes at her as I smile at my crazy bestie. I continue preparing my dinner.

~~~~~~~~~••

Kelvin pov

I am so damn exhausted. I have been working nonstop, I had gone to the construction site to check the progress of the new project. I was really happy the project was going well and our investors are very happy with the progress.

I took the coffee Ryan had brought earlier from the table as I stood up for my chair I walk over to my window sipping my coffee as I look at the beautiful view of the City.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice. Tony came into my office until he spoke.

"Hey dude how is it going," he said coming closer to me as we did our bro handshake.

"I am cool so what are you doing here man," I said going over to sit on my couch to take a sit. As I continue to sip my coffee.

"I came to see my favorite dude in the world," he said with a smirk. Coming over to the couch to sit beside me.

"how is the Future Mrs dude a little birdie told me your parents and throwing a party especially for her and you didn't border to invite I have hurt me now that you got Lily you have completely forgotten all about me," he said faking hurt. I just scoff

"seriously dude even when I don't invite you. you always invited your self man " I said to him remembering all those times he turns up at my parties without been invited so I don't think there is any need to invite someone that already knows of a party without been told.

"you right dude I guess am family," he said with a chuckle. Earning a glare from me.

" And what the hell do you mean by now that I ave got Lily this is just a fucking business deal man don't you ever say crap like that again " I gritted out every word angrily. But the fucking dude just ignore me. And smirk before saying.

"speaking of the family have you see the ..." I immediately Cut him up knowing exactly what he wanted to say I am definitely not in the mode for his fucking joke today.

"I am not in the mode for your silly jokes today Tony so cut it out " I snapped at him. Glaring at him and daring him to go against me. "OK man relax" as he mumbled "before you start shooting a laser at me, "He said raising his hand up in surrender. He is definitely a kid trap in an old man's body.

"what did you just say, " I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

" I said you looking really good today man," he said looking at me with a mischievous grin.

" Thanks," I said with a stoic face as I took my laptop beside me and continue with my work.

"Tony I want you to find out why Lily got fired," I said to him with a serious tone, she seems to be really talented so I wanted to know the reason why she was fired.

"Alright man I will work on it and give you feedback," he said getting up from the couch.

"I will see you, tomorrow man," he said we did our hand bro shake before he walked out of my office.

I checked the time and saw it was really late, I quickly arranged the flies on my table, then I took my suitcase and made my way out of the building. I went to my private parking lot. As I got into my car and drove home. I went to bed that night I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier today.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys like the chapter if you do don't forget to vote and comment.

What do you guys think about Tiana ??

What do you guys think about Tony?? I don't know about you guys but I love him

Til next update

Love you guys

Byeee

Star 🌟