chapter 34

Kelvin POV

        I can't believe am getting married to a crazy woman today I said to myself arranging my necktie. I was rudely interrupted by a horrible voice that squeaks like a starving frog. We can all guess the person singing.

"Here comes the bride la la la la here comes the bride" he flashed me a silly smirked as he walked into the room staring at me as he resumes vocalizing his non existed voice.

  "Tony would you fucking quit irritating me it's too early to listen to your absurdity song" I snarled at him. Putting on my coat.

  "Relax man it's your wedding day stop uttering vulgarity at me and be happy" he declared with a wide smile as he drew a smiling face on the air. I scoffed Glaring like him.

"Why don't you marry her so you can be HAPPY," I said with the phoniest smile I can come up with. While setting my watch on my wrist.

   "Sorry man but I wish to live long, I don't wanna get killed by a certain groom today" he finished with a mocking smile. Before I could whack the annoying idiot. A knock on the door interrupted me.

"Can I come in son " I heard my father say from the other side of the door. I wish to say a full-blown capital NO and yell go away, father. But am not a little child anymore. I might as well talk to the old man.

"You can come in father " I yell out to him. As tony gives me a look that screamed don't argue with your father on your wedding day. As he made his way out of the room my father came in.  

    Remember spending most of my childhood trying to get my father's attention. I accomplished so many things in my life just to get the old man's approval or just a simple am proud of you son from my father but that never fucking happened.

All the conversation we ever had was either about my grades at school or about the company I "am privilege to acquire" that's what the old man kept on reminding me of once I was old enough to understand what business meant.

    I wonder what the old man has to talk about now. This better be good

---°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°√√

   Lillian POV

"Wow, lily you look so stunning. I bet kelvin won't be able to take his eyes off you"Vivi gush excitedly her eyes shone with happiness as she slyly teases me.

"I agree with you vivi seeing her will even make him more eager to drag her to the altar just to make her his" Tiana added joining in on the teasing while giving me a suggestive wink. While I give her the sink eye.

   She knows this is a contract marriage so I don't get why she has to act like we are the Loving doses duo. Ignoring their teasing comment I stare at my makeup artist Carly as she finishes retouching my makeup. Staring at my reflection in the mirror. Wow, I look nice. The makeup artists did a really good job as the makeup complements my skin tone.

  "Thank you Carly I look so beautiful" I smiled at her. She immediately mirrored my smile at my praise.

"No need to thank me Ma, it's my job and I didn't have to do much. You are beautiful inside and out ma" she politely retorted.

"Call me Lilly, Ma makes me feel old" I smiled at her. I can see us becoming friends.

"Alr___ight M_a..... I me__an lily " she said shyly as she blushes. Awww we how cute we are meant to be friends.

*Knock knock *

"Can I come in ladies" I heard Robert say from the other side of the door. Before I could say anything.

"You can Come in Robert the door is opened" Vivi yell.

"Where is my cupcake it's time for her to meet her groom" he announced jokingly as he scanned around the room. I didn't' want to inform him at first because I knew it was a bogus marriage. But I later change my mind when I discovered that Vivi will become suspicious if I did not inform Robert. I always mentioned that he was going to be the one to walk me down the aisle.

"Am right here Rob you can stop searching for me now" I reply with a smile. I gave him a big hug. He looks like he was about to cry. I don't want him crying on my fake wedding day.

"It's OK Rob shall we go now," I said to him with a smile.

" You look so beautiful. Thank you for the opportunity to walk you down the altar. Am so proud of you lily" he said as he hugged me. Am happy to have him.

~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°~~~~

  Third-person POV

    Kelvin froze as he watched  Lilly walk down the aisle with the man he knew as Robert. He couldn't shake the feeling of knowing the man before. Maybe he just only looks familiar to someone he knows before.

he said to himself as he focused his attention back on the bride. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looks like a beautiful goddess.

   Lillian couldn't help but feel novice as she felt her hands get sweaty. Even if it was a fake wedding. It was her fake wedding after all, and she couldn't help it. She looks ahead as her eyes lock with a certain someone who happens to be the groom of the day as she admired him. He was looking so handsome today she thought to herself but his attitude and enormous ego seem to be a huge turn-off for her.

Reaching the altar Robert gleamed with pride as he handed her over to her husband.

   The vows were said, Ring exchange and wedding completed as the priests said the final and most important word.

   "You can Kiss your bride " he informed the groom who has been waiting for this special moment. He was really happy and could not wait to taste his bride. Making sure not to show his sign of happiness on his face.

    While the bride with a blushing face on the other hand thinking Kelvin was only just going to give her a peck was in shock when his lip descended on her with a full-blown kiss. All the audience cheer as they watch a simple kiss turn into a make-out session.

______________________________________

A/N

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it.

So the couple finally kissed...

I want you guys to tell me your thoughts on this chapter!!!.

So Robert seems familiar to kelvin what do you think about that???

Thank you guys for your continuous vote and support. It means a lot. And thank you guys for bearing with my slow ass.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter guys

Til next update

Love you love ❤️

Byeeeee