chapter 28

Lilian pov

I looked at myself in the mirror and could not believe that I could look this beautiful. Although I never actually doubt my beauty before as I have always felt beautiful and loved everything part of my body.

But I was going to be the spot light today which I totally hate. I have always hated been the sign of attraction. But I definitely enjoyed been pampered It is my engagement party after all and am going to enjoy every bit of it even though I know it's fake.

I still can't really believe it's already three weeks seen I met that arrogant jerk that does not care for any one feelings but only his.

So much has happened seen I met him my life changed so drastically. That I become so scared not really knowing if I can keep up with it anymore.

Today is the threadful day that I move in with my so called fiances. that I can't stand breathing the same air with him for too long and now I don't know how I am going to survive living with him for a year and guess what!! my damn wedding is just three days away imagine that!!

Although Kelvin is an asshole his parents are actually Angel's especially his mom. I really enjoyed her company, I discovered that she is very nice, I really enjoyed the few days I spent with her going through my wedding and engagement party preparation. I thought she was going to be one of those mother in-law that want rich and classy daughter in-law for their son. But am glad she is really nice to me. She even told to call her mom.

I sometimes wonder where Kelvin came from cause both his parents are nice while he is the opposite.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and could not help but love the way the dress fit so perfectly. This is actually going to be one of my favorite design ever. And I love the way the make up complement everything.

 And I love the way the make up complement everything

 ( Lillian dress shoes and purse 👆 above)

"Lily your fiance is about to pull off the roof I think you should come out now " my sister Vivi said poking her head inside the room without knocking. I roll my eyes typical Vivi always forgetting to knock before entering a room.

I faked a smile at my her not wanting her to find out that fuck face doesn't really care about me and he just faking it been affectionate towards me and He is terrible at acting by the way

So are you

Scoff

"oh my gosh!! " I held Vivi say with a gasp as she fully entered the room. I turned to look at her wondering what the problem was.

"what!! " I asked in surprise as she continued to stare at me.

"you look so beautiful sis mom and dad are going to be so proud of you I wish they were still here with us " I held her voice cracked towards the end of her speech.

I felt tears treating to fall from my eyes as I offered her a hug. We hugged for a few minutes before we pulled apart. She raised her hand to touch my cheek cleaning the tears that was about to spill from my eyes.

" Don't cry now sis you are going to ruin your make up it's your engagement sis be happy and I know Mom and dad are with us every step of the way " she said with a sweet smile as all trace of sadness was gone from her eyes. I gave her a breathtaking smile.

" I need to enjoy this moment Beside I always thought you were never going to marry that you were going to become a Revered sister instead with the way you avoided male species " she said with a smirk as I playfully glared at her.

"What !! It's true " she spoke again as I playfully pull her cheek with my hands. Cooly at her like a little child. As she pout her lip.

"ouch ah stop it " she said removing my hands from my cheek. As we both laughed. We had always been there for each other ever seen we lost our parents now I don't know how I am going to cope with living so far away from her.

Vivi had already decided to move in with her best friend Rachel when I told her about me moving in with Kelvin. She was really excited as I told her my fake story of been in love and me wanting to marry him. She was really happy for me which makes me feel so guilty I hate lying to her but I can't tell her the truth cause I don't want her to worry about anything. I love my sister so much that I could do anything for her. Even if it's to get married to an arrogant prick.

"Damn girl you are definitely going to make my wedding dress cause am definitely loving that dress on you" Vivi praised as I twirled around smiling at my beautiful creation. When we held a knock on the door.

"come in " I held Vivi say as I went to the dressing table to pick up my purse.

"Wow my dear you look so beautiful " I heard Kelvin mom said as she made her way towards me giving me a hug.

"Thank you Mom " I said to her I was happy with the thought of having a motherly figure in my life again.

"we should go down stairs now your fiance seem to be eager to see you " mom said with a lovely smile. As we made our way out of the room.

~~~~~~~~••••~~•••••••~~~~

Kelvin pov

I don't why women always took so long to get ready as I have been waiting for Lily to come down for half an hour already I have been waiting for so long that I lost all my patience. I took a glance at my watch again as a scowl made it's way to my face.

This damn woman is always causing me so much stress from the moment I laid my eyes on her. She always so damn crazy and violent. She has been messing with my head lately that I can't think of anything less than having perverted thoughts about us together on my bed.

It's was already getting so hard to control my self around her, Now she is going to be living in the Same house with me I don't know how I am able to handle being in the same house with her without been able to touch her.

I was brought out of my thoughts by clicking of heels I looked up the stairs and saw my mom coming down the stairs with Vivian. Lily little sister.

I hitched in breath when I saw Lily looking so beautiful as the dress hugged all her curves in the right places and the make up fitting perfectly with her skin. Shit I murmured when I felt jnr Kelvin move. This is definitely going to be a long night. Damn am in trouble.

______________________________

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. Please ensure to vote and leave your comment.

Til next update

Love you guys 😍

Byeee

Star 🌟