chapter 27

Kelvin POV

             I chuckled when I saw the misery of my dear friend. This chick was given Poor Tony a really hard time. And  I am enjoying every bit of it.

     The red-headed friend of Lilian seems to have a better thing to do than listen to my friend. Who seem to be frustrated already.

     While I sit and smirk at his misery poor Tony. funny right because I am enjoying this. I glanced at my watch and knew it was time to leave. I  need to finish up some work before I go to bed.

I turned to Lily who sat beside me.
   " I think it's time to leave, " I said to her getting up from my sit. She looked at me and scoff.

"Do you think I would go anywhere with you after the stunt you just pull a while ago?" she said with so much anger in her voice that if Looks could kill I will probably be dead by now.

Rest in peace Kelvin

Shut it.

     But her damn angry was having a different infect on my little friend down there. I guess her feisty side turns me on. As I felt myself go hard that you could probably see the lust in my eyes. Shit,  I need to get out of here before I  lose control.

     The damn problem here is the fact that I can't leave without the damn woman because it will seem strange if we did not leave the party together.

     I am not in the mood for the media scam, I can't have that now when everyone already bought our love story. I have to make this damn woman come with me cause I read need to leave now. I lean in and mockingly whispered

"sweetie"  I smirk as I held her sharp intake of breath. then I continue taunting her enjoying the fact that I am having the upper hand right now.

"I don't care the fuck about your damn feeling and remember I am paying you for this damn job so keep your pretty mouth shut and your damn attitude to your self and do what the hell I tell you to do got it " I finish up my speech with a kiss on her cheek. As I took her hand in mine and drag her out of the party with a fake smile on my face. As I did a small victory dance on my head.

I don't think you should be so sure already man

Just shut it and let me have my moment.

"see ya man " I saluted to Tony as the idiot wink at me. I ignored him as I drag her out of the party. As she struggles to get out of my firm hold from her.

     We made our way through the back door to avoid the media outside. As we walked outside I could see my car and my driver waiting beside the car.

    I had told him earlier to park at the back of the building, I forgot about lily and the fact that she had managed to remove her hand from my strong hold on her. When suddenly her damn sexy legs came in contact with my little friend.

"ouchhhhhhhh" I yell from the intense pain as I held my little friend.

" That serves you right for Threatening me a while ago and also this is for bringing me out here without my permission," she said as she steps on me with her damn heel. Shit, how can she hit so hard she is just a woman.

I told you so

Ouch, That is going to leave a mark.

  I just seriously wish I was not you right now.

  I knew she was crazy but I never knew she was this crazy. Remind to be careful around her.

  I definitely will or not but this was hilarious.

Shut it

I was caught up with my thoughts and pain. I didn't notice her already sited in my damn limo and acting as if she did not just attempt murder a while ago.

"Are you OK sir " I held my driver asks me with a worried expression on his way face. As I manage to nod my head in response. As I made my way to the car and Carefully sit while feeling more pain.

______________________________

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Am going to try to update faster so we can get back on schedule in the story.

   Please ensure that you vote and leave your comment on this chapter.

Thank you

Til next update

Love you guys

Byeee

Star 🌟