chapter 43

Lillian POV

     "I can't believe he did that, what is his problem anyway? " I asked Tiana, glaring at her she is enjoying herself way too much, who was busy laughing at me. I will give her something to laugh about I thought to myself, pushing her off her seat. She fell on the floor with a groan.

      "Ouch Stop you are so violent, Lil " she grumbled getting up on her feet. We were at the pool and was supposed to be having a great time until Kelvin just had to interfere

         Fortunately, I met my coworker mark at the hotel, he was here for his sister's wedding he invited both Tiana and me, an unknown man immediately came and interrupting our discussion and dragging poor mark out of the pool area. I was surprised about the turn of events and thought mark must have offended someone.

  When I immediately got a phone call from the kelvin telling me to stay away from every male. What right does he have to do that?

        "Lillian stop making a fuss about it, if you think about it, he must love you to be that protective of you" she acknowledged sipping her strawberry latte. She was on kelvin side because she has been enjoying the Royal treatment she is getting at the hotel. Rolling my eyes I ignored her sipping on my iced tea.

     "I know what will cheer you up girl, Franco and I have finally decided on the date of our wedding, and guess who is going to be my chief bridesmaid." She yells squealing, that did cheer me up I immediately forgot what I was angry about and happily hug my bestie.

     "Taylor Swift? " I asked with a knowing smile, she was obsessed with her,

  "I wish!! But it's you girl " she yells excitedly sounding bored at the end.

"Geez thanks for sounding so excited about it you know how to make a girl feel special " I grumbled pouting at her.

"Awwww is my baby mad To make you feel better I would choose Taylor over you any day" she coo pinching my cheeks, I slapped her hands off. Bringing out my tongue.

   "How mature of you, let's go get dress we are going clubbing tonight" she yelled as she stood up yanking me up as well not bothering to listen to my complaints. 

____________

  "T this dress is too short I hate it, I look like a hooker and I don't even like the color, "I yell at her we have been shopping for a dress for an hour now, I am exhausted as hell. I can't seem to find any dress that fits my taste and this is like our fourth store I don't know why Tiana won't let me wear any of my dresses.

  " How can you not like this dress, I mean look at it, it's a Haley Gabe original collection, it's fucking expensive I have been making a lot of cash selling several of these in my boutique"  she exclaims with a groan giving me the stink eyes. She already found her dress two stores ago.

     "Nah I don't like it," I replied with a shrug going to the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

      I already picked out the dress I was going to wear, I am just messing with Tiana. I kept the dress at the side. I went to pay for the dress and came back to meet a sulking Tiana

"Arggggg just pick a dress already you are driving me nuts, we haven't done our Mani and Pedi yet" she exclaims.

"We can go now, I already paid for the dress I picked like an hour ago " I replied with a smirk leaving her in the store.

"Then Why didn't you tell me an hour ago!!" She yelled. Following closely behind.

  "I didn't feel like, " I said with a shrug.