chapter 21

Lilian POV

     I signed as I breath in and out to calm my self then I offer him a smile of my own as his smile grew.

   "so you know how to smile" I tease with a grin. He Immediately covered up his emotions at my teasing comment. Then his stoic face was back. I frown. This dude is seriously bipolar. Is it a crime to see him smile I thought to my self

    "Lily don't worry about them just try not to faint or embarrass me just only smile for the camera and you will be absolutely fine," he said with an expressionless face. I scoff and frown at him.

  "I will be fine and I  don't need your pointless advice," I said to him with a fake smile. He scoff

  "you weren't just a minute ago and you haven't even gotten down from the car yet" he replied with a smirk. I groan.

  Burn  Kelvin -1 Lily -0

Just shut it

I am going to prove to him that I am not scared of those vultures outside.

But you are scare of them, bimbo

Just shut it no one asks for your opinion anyway, are you not supposed to be on my side.

     Nah I am always on the winning team

Bitch

I heard that

You were supposed to

"Lily you can come out now the party is not held on the limo," Kelvin said as he stretched forth his hand to me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw him already out with the door opened and the Two men I saw earlier in the van. They were trying to keep the paparazzi away to give us some space.

    I took his hands as he helped me out of the limousine he held my hand as I put on my fake smile and smile for the camera with flashes of different light from a different direction. The bodyguard struggles to get the crowd to give us some space to pass.

   We got to the entrance of the party as the paparazzi kept on throwing questions at us.

"who is this beautiful woman with you Mr. Alexander"

"When will you fully take over the company"

"What is the purpose of this event"

   I smile and held on tightly to Kelvin time to show him that am not scared of these vultures.

   I hope nobody can tell I was trying very hard to breathe.

   "This beautiful woman is here is my girlfriend and soon to be Mrs. Alexander," he said with a smirk kissing the back of my hand for better effect. I smile lovely at him and lean on him. That move got us a couple of

   "Awwwww "

"  What a cute couple "

"They are so perfect for each other "
From the crowd.

  "Mr. Alexander what is this special party held for, " A reporter asks Kelvin " while he kept his gaze on me. Kelvin seems to notice this as he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. As he glared at the reporter.

  "Am sorry you have to wait to find out " he gritted out as he held my hand.

   Time for payback.

"My sweetie pie here organize this event as a surprise for me" I smile lovingly at the camera looking at Kelvin with a smug face emphasizing more on sweetie pie. As he stares at me with a confused glance when he finally realized what I was trying to do his confused glance turned into a frown.

    "That is all for now I hope you all enjoyed the party," he said with an expressionless face and he held my hand as we walked into the building.

  " 'wow'  " I exclaimed when I glanced at the beautifully decorated hall.

   "you can close your mouth now Lily you are embarrassing me" Kelvin spoke in a mocking tone. I scoff and said with a manly voice

    "you can close your mouth now lily you are embarrassing me bla bla bla am Kelvin and you must obey me bla bla bla " he frowns as I smirk

   "I do not sound like a dying penguin" I brought out my tongue in a childish way. As Kelvin scoff

" crazy woman " I heard him murmur under his breath. As I was about to reply to his comment.

  "Kel my son you are here" I held a voice say I looked up and saw an older couple approaching us.

    The woman was beautifully dressed white off-shoulder gown with a pair of 3-inch heels. That make makes her legs look a lot longer than it was.  she seems to be in her mid 40 but she still manages to look like a 20-year-old woman. Her light blonde hair was in a classic bun.

        The man although he had aged a bit still looks so handsome in his well-ironed suit the couple suit each other quite well. I could see the undying resemblance. As his face was also in a slight frown as he looked at Kelvin with an expressionless face as they both acknowledge each other with a nod.

   "mom you look so stunning tonight" I heard Kelvin say beside me as he went to hug his mum he seems to be genuinely happy to see her but I couldn't say the same for his dad as I happened to see that they both greeted each other like they were strangers.

      "Kel and who might this beautiful lady be "Kelvin's mom said as she glances at me with a smile.

  _______________________________

A/N

I hope you guys like the chapter if you do please don't forget to vote and comment.

I am sorry that I have not been able to update. It's just that I have a really important exam I have to read for I hope you guys are not angry with me. 

    Next  update 

Byeee

Star 🌟