chapter 48

Lillian POV

"What the hell is going on, T untie me this instance " I yelled, but it came out muffled because of the cloth that was not so kindly put in my mouth.

      I was forced into dressing up a while ago by Tiana who convinced me to spend the night out with her, I agreed after much pleading, only to be blind folder and tie up tossing me in the back of her car.

    "I love you girl, Am doing this for your good you will thank me later, I can't hear what you are saying but can you please stop talking girl" she replied. I would do no such thing. I tried talking again but stopped when I can't even hear what I was saying.

    "Hello tony, we are almost at the dock I hope you guys are ready" I held Tiana say into the phone. What the fuck am been set up they all conspired against me.

   I knew right now that she was taking me to kelvin, she had forced me countless times to see him or at least to let him explain but I always refused to because I know he was going lie to me again like he always does. He knew right from the start that my family own half of the company but he refused to inform me so that when I divorce him it can become his.

    Because the contract between my grandfather and his has a clause that states that if I get married half of the company will belong to my partner. That's the only reason he decided to marry me, everything was just fake with him.

       "Tiana I hope you are not taking me to him, I will kill you if you do " I yell, forgetting the fact that I can't talk properly.

   " I still can't hear you girl, what did you say, that you love your husband and you can't wait to see him" she cheekily announced. I groaned in annoyance. Am going to pay her back.

  A few minutes later

     I am so way beyond bored, I can't see and I don't even have any idea of where tiana was taking me, bitch, I have been trying to get her to untie for a while now but she keeps answering.

" you love your husband and you want me to take you to him". I was so tired, I haven't had any real sleep for days now, I have convinced myself, that I don't have any feelings for kelvin. I felt myself slowly Lose my consciousness as I drifted off to la-la land.

_________________

"Where the hell am I " I whispered to myself searching around, I found myself in a king-size bed with the dress I wore earlier crushed to my body uncomfortably might I add.  The last thing I remember was drifting off the sleep after tiana allegedly lady snapped me.

    I look out the window and was so mesmerized by the beauty in the sky, I wonder where I am. I saw the balcony opened and decided to have a peek. I look around to see that there were houses around, fuck am in a fucking on water in the middle of the ocean.

      I went out of the room and continue exploring wow this Yacht looks like a fucking five-star hotel.

   " I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself, Lil " I heard a voice say
already knowing who it was.

  "So you all planned to kidnap and hid me away," I asked in anger not bothering to look at him.

  "No I will never I don't know anything about that, tony just only inform me that you promised to talk to me, while tiana added that you always had a dream of sailing in water, I just really want to talk to you. " he bluntly said I turned to see fuck face staring at me with a smile. So tiana did bring me to see this asshole. But he looks so handsome right now.  Resist Lily don't be fooled by his handsome face.

   "Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you" I yelled ignoring his call

   "You are going to have to talk to me soon wifey " he yelled

as I walked back to the room I found myself earlier closing the doors, I sat on the bed with a huff. I can't believe tiana set me up like this am going to kill her when I get my hands in her. 

      I need a hot bath and a change of clothes, I went to check the closet to see if I can find anything to wear but was surprised to see so many dresses that look to be in my size, I wondered how this got here, I took a blue short summer gown with white Flowery design.

  ~~~~~~••••••√√√  

           I am so fucking hungry, I have been in the room all day, I left my room in search of the kitchen, I  think saw a glimpse of where it was when I went to explore a while ago, I hope I can still remember where to find it this place is so big.

" Found it " I whispered to myself as I mentally congratulated myself. Wow, this kitchen is beautiful. I continue to explore the beautiful kitchen that was fully stock. I haven't had real food in days now. I  brought out the ingredients I need and started making dinner.

      I was so focused on preparing the food that I didn't hear anyone enter the kitchen.

    "It feels so long since I had food prepared by my beautiful wife" I felt him whispered in my ears as he wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. By that simple act, I felt all my woman hormones turned on and I felt goosebumps on my skin, I forgot that I was supposed to still be angry at him. I found myself responding to his touch and leaning on him.

"You know what my queen " he whispered as he held me closer to him, if possible.

"What? " I whispered, liking the feel of his hands around me.

"I miss you......r cooking so much I hope you made dinner for me as well " he drawls out before completing his statement with a chuckle. I got really angry knowing I was been played.

"You fucking Idiot!! get the fuck off me " I yell pushing him off as I drove him out of the kitchen while he continues to laugh at my expense. I couldn't help the small smile that tugged my face.

____________________________________

    A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter,

Don't forget to vote and comment on your thoughts.

Till next update

Love you ❤️

Byeeeeee