chapter 13

Lilian pov

He was sitting so close to me on the couch. When he asked a question I was not too sure of the answer.

"do you accept the deal Lily," he asked me in a business tone. I felt really angry when he spoke about marriage in a business tone. It was annoying the way he talked about marriage as just some business deal. I know it is fake but he should try to show some respect to me.

"yes I accept the deal I need the money " I replied coldly trying to mask my anger.

"I knew you were going to accept why were you playing hard to get, " he said leaning close and whispering in my ear. Causing me to shiver at the shock of his breath in my ear lobe. Causing him to smirk. Arggggggg!! what is wrong with my body. My shivering causes his enormous ego to increase In size.

Weldon Lilian now the idiot thinks you are attracted to him. How can my life get any better I sarcastically said to myself.

He walked back to his desk and brought out some files from his cupboard and handed them to me. I look intensely at him wondering why he was giving them to me. I finally accepted the file from him when he signals for me to take it from him.

"I need you to go through the file and tell me anything you don't understand for me to explain, if you are satisfied with the deal you should sign it" he carefully explains handing a pen over to me. I nodded indicating I understand what he was trying to say. I was starting to get second thoughts about the deal. You can do this Lily I said to myself just one year how hard can it be I mumbled

  He went back to his sit and continue with his work. While I started going through the file.

The file was all about the deal of our fake marriage and some stupid rules he must have made up. As I scroll down the file and read all the pages to make sure I agree with all that was written. Because I have read many stories on the internet of people carelessly signing a deal without knowing what was written on it.

A page caught my attention that state I have to move in with him two days after I signed the deal. It got me angry as I angrily match over to him.

"What do you mean I have to move in with you two days after I signed the deal " I yell going over to him demanding an explanation as I impatiently tap my foot on the floor. he just only looks at me and Smirk making me angrier as I frown at him.

" Relax Lily," he said with a smirk. I scoff at his lame excuse to calm me down I can see that he was enjoying getting me worked up. The annoying prick.

"We have to move in together cause it would make it more believable that you are engaged to me," he said with a stoic face as all trace of amusement was gone from his face. I knew he was trying to intimidate me.

"is it really necessary to move in with you two days after I sign the deal," I said with a stoic face showing him that I was not intimidated by him.

I almost laughed at the way he careless his jaw in frustration murmuring words to himself. I could only pick out a few words of what he said.

"Grandpa why the stubborn one why why why " he mumbled to himself.

"Why are you so stubborn Lily " he finally asked coming close to me with a determined look on his face as I move backward.

"Why are you so annoying Kelvin," I said moving back one foot after another as I noticed my back was already touching the wall, there was no space left for me to move, before I could be moved from that direction he stopped me by putting his leg between mine and his hands on either side of me stopping me from trying to move.

As he came so close to me that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. He was about to say something when we held a knock on the door.

"come in," he said with a groan as he made his way back to his seat. I was a breath a sigh of relief. I wondered what he was trying to do.

   The door opened and a Man came he was carrying some files, he was cute with blonde hair and was smartly dressed. he didn't notice my presence in the office yet.

  "sir these files urgently need your signature," he said handing the files over to Kelvin that glance through them and began signing them. When the man noticed my presence and began eye raping me. I was getting so uncomfortable under his intense stare.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think Kelvin wanted to say to her ??

 Who do you think the man is???

Your favorite moment in the chapter and why??

Please guys vote and comment.

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟