chapter 35

Lillian POV

    I woke up with a groan stretching my arm and legs as the pounding in my head increased. Glancing around the unfamiliar room I struggled to sit upon the king-size bed that seems to appears bigger than vivi bed plus mine combined.

      I wondered how I got in bed as the last thing I remembered was been angry at Tiana for not telling me about my supposed honeymoon with alien bunny and forcing me into the car with alien bunny claiming to have already packed my bags.

     I also remembered been furious with an alien bunny for taking my first kiss and ignoring me throughout the flight. 

      I began Drinking what I assumed was strawberry juice and whatever I could find my hands on just to spite him and keep my self sane throughout the entire flight I must have gotten my self drunk in the process because I don't have any memory of what happened after that.

    Am I not supposed to feel uncomfortable in my wedding dress. For so long Tugging the bedsheet in a panic to see what I was wearing. I was surprised to see myself in shorts and a really big white hoodie that smells like an alien bunny. I don't even remember getting my self out of my wedding gown.

      So many many questions flowed through my mind who changed my clothes? where am I? And most importantly I hope am still a virgin?? Did I do anything stupid?? I have never been drunk before so I don't know what to expect.

Getting up from the bed in I quickly check to see if I was feeling any discomfort between my legs but I felt none. But that didn't seem to satisfy me enough as my mind remains in constant doubt.

    I quickly made my way out of the room glancing around to see any sign of alien bunny. Without much luck, I continue Wandering around the house which seems like a big mansion. I can imagine myself getting lost in here.

     I continue in search without any luck until I held the sound of a cooking pan banging on the floor making a loud noise throughout the silent house. Following the sound,  I found myself in the kitchen that is bigger than my whole apartment and was fully furnished with all the modern kitchen utensils.

         Glancing around to see who made the sound I  saw an alien behind the counter trying to cook and failing miserably at it as the kitchen looks so messy and there stood a stack of burned pancakes on the tables. Cringing at the pancakes, that looks so burned beyond recognition. I hope that's not my breakfast.

    Not noticing my presence in the room yet he continues to kill my babies. Not being able to watch the torture of my beloved pancakes anymore.

   "What do u think you are u doing to those innocent pancakes alien bunny" I yell  Startling him. As he stared at me in shock putting his hands on his chest.

   "You are awake," he asked surprised. Staring at me with a sheepish look.

  "No am sleep-waking" I answered in a sarcastic tone. He raised his eyebrow at my sarcastic tone I feel like I just witnessed a murder. I need to report this to the mighty food police.

You are overreacting they are just pancakes. Beside Have u noticed that he is shirtless *wink*  my subconscious added

  Gross, you need holy water.

I couldn't help but to look at the shirtless murderer in the kitchen with his pants hanging low on his waist not been able to look away I continue to fix my eyes on his mouth-watering abs.

    Now who needs holy water *eye roll*

   Ignoring my subconscious I focused back my attention on an alien bunny.

  "What do you think you are doing," I asked. As I walked around the counter to inspect the evidence of the murder.

  "As you can see am trying to prepare breakfast" he answered with a frown.

  Using my hands to pick up the pancake as I inspect it with a frown.
"Do you want to poison me how can you expect me to eat this?" I said with so much disgust as I stare at the fully burned pancakes.

  "Why not it seems edible enough" he answered defensively. Staring at him with a smile as I cut the pancakes in half. Giving half to the wonderful chef
To have a taste. He refused to try at first but with the look in my eyes he finally took a bite and ended up spitting it out as he quickly rushed over to the sink to wash his mouth. While I bust into a fit of laughter.

  As I mimicked his earlier words. " it's edible enough to eat" as I continue to laugh at his sheepish expression.

"Can you stop laughing already it's not even that funny Now what are we going to eat now" he said with a scoff. Taking all the pancakes he made and stocking them inside the waste bin. While I ignored him and continue laughing.

~~~~~~~~~•••••••√√√

Kelvin POV

..Am not much of a cook. I  loathe cooking and have never tried to because any time I tried it always ends up in disasters.

          My cook took leave to sort out some family issues. she failed to inform me on time Although the house was clean and the kitchen was fully stocked. And I couldn't wake lily up cause I know she will be hanging over she drank a lot of alcohol last night.

      And she was finally napping in my room and not annoying the hell out of me. It was really difficult putting her to bed as her drunk self seem to be more stubborn than her sober self.

      After the kiss, I tried to avoid her as she seems to be messing with my head without doing anything. It was really difficult to avoid her.

    Since she came into my life I have had so many reasons to smile and laugh over every little I have even started feeling so much like my old self.

  As I continue to watch her laugh. I couldn't stop admiring her. She looks so beautiful with her head thrown back. Laughing so carefree without no care of the world. I felt a tug in my heart as I watch my feisty beauty. I would literary kill anyone who tries to hurt her.

______________________________________

A/N

I want to thank you guys for reading my book and for all the love ❤️  and votes.

   Am saying sorry for making you guys wait this long. It was not my intention to draw the story this far.

    I hope you guys forgive me 😔

What do you guys think about Kelvin confession???

Am I the only one that sees a new nickname ringing can you guess what????

Who do you think changed Lillian???

Til next update guys

Love you ❤️

Byeeeeeeee