chapter 22

Kelvin pov

"Kel my son you are finally here " I saw my mom coming towards us with a smile on her ever glowing face. That I tend to ignore the fact that she called me " Kel" in public As she was dressed so beautifully like always.

I  saw the old man beside her, who happen to be my father. I approached my mom as I gave her a side hug. I acknowledge my father with a nod that he returns.

     Lillian was staring at me and my father intensively. I almost chuckled at the way her blue eyes shown as if their was a light bulb in her head. I stare at her full soft lip and saw the way her lip move as she pouted. I quickly clear my thoughts and immediately stop my self  from admiring this crazy woman. Because it makes the issue with my little friend worse. he has been active for days now. 

"you look stunning as always mom " I said to her trying to distract myself from staring at the crazy woman.

" stop flattering me dear and who might this beautiful lady be " my mom ask staring at Lilian with a lovely smile.

"A pain in my ass" I murmured so only Lily could hear me but  before I could introduce her she step in.

"Lilian Carson it's so nice to meet you ma. my sweetie pie here has told me so much about you " she smile lovingly at me. What is this crazy woman up to now I thought to myself.

" isn't that right sweetie pie " Lilian said with a smirk looking at me.

"yea that's  right mum " I said staring at my mom. Who looks very happy to hear that she was my girl friend. I stare at my dad who looked like he didn't believe the shit  I  was saying.

  " oh my gosh dear you seem to look more beautiful. The last time I saw you. You were just a little girl I am so happy to welcome you to our little family" my mom said with a smile she look very happy seeing Lilian. Who was at a loss of words?

   "Thank you very MA," she said awkwardly.

"nonsense  you are just like a daughter to me so you can call me mom" with a bright smile hugging Lilian who seem to be uncomfortable in the hug. I inwardly laugh at the situation she is in. She was acting so confident a while ago now she llookslike a scared chicken.

"honey I think you should calm down you are scaring the poor child" my dad said smiling at Lilian as he took my mom away releasing Lilian from her grip. Which was a bit of a surprise because I have never seen my dad smile to any body but my mom.

"it's nice to meet you, dear. My name is George Alexander but  you can call me dad" my dad said with a soft smile. He stretched forth his hands to shake Lilian.

Wait a minute did I just see my dad smile two times in one day. When I lived with him for the past eighteen years and I never saw him smile at me.

Are you jealous man my subconscious

      No why will I be jealous I am just Stating the obvious.

"Enjoy the party dear," my father said to  Lilian as he and I left to interact with other guests ignoring me.

    "come let me introduce you to the guest  interact with only the people I ask you to interact with and remember don't embarrass me," I said to her as I held her hand

    "don't worry Kel dear I will try my best not to embarrass you," Lilian said with a high-pitched voice. Trying to mock me.  I ignored her. As I led her to the guest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilian pov

    I  am so exhausted I have been walking around this big ballroom for hours now trying to keep up with that fuck face and he doesn't even care that am in heels.

    Some of the women here are staring at me like prey. I am so tired that I  want to go home already.

     "what do you think dear" Kelvin said staring at me. I looked up and saw that all eyes were on me. Kelvin was talking to some business partner of his and I happened to be lost in thoughts that I don't know what the hell they were talking about. Kelvin seeing my panicked face rush in to save me from embarrassing him.

   "Any problem dear, "he asks me tenderly we both know that he was putting on a show.

"if you excuse me I would like to use the restroom please", I said and tiptoe to give him a peck on his cheek he seems surprised about it but quickly covers it up by showing me the directions to the Restroom. I saw Tiana a while ago and I am going to search for her.

~~~~~~~~

Kelvin pov

   I was shocked by the kiss I could not believe she could pull it off. I couldn't still shake off the feeling of how soft her lip felt on my cheek I began to think of other places she could kiss with her lip. I quickly covered up my shock by showing her the direction of the restroom. I stare at her as she quickly walks away in the direction of the restroom.

        I  could tell that she was uncomfortable as she rarely talks and let me do all the talking. I excuse myself as I went towards the direction of the bar to get myself a drink.

    I sat down and order the barman to serve me his best wine.

   "Here you go sir," he said as he drops the glass of wine and the bottle for me before he continuing serving others.

"Hey,  Romeo why are you sitting here all alone where is your Juliet" I heard someone say from behind. Without looking behind me. I already know who the idiot was.

______________________________

A/N

I  am sorry for not updating on time guys. I hope you like this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.

  I want to also thank you guys for all the votes and comments.

Til  next update

Byeeee

Star 🌟