chapter 47

Kelvin POV

"This is the fifth employee you have fired this week man, you have to calm down" I heard tony say as he came into my office.

  "Am calm man, can't you see?" I tried to convince him, I knew it wasn't working we both know that I am far from calm.

"No. Can't see that, you look like a pregnant bear that an arrow was shot at though that's better than nothing " he replied with a chuckle.

     "You can't think of a better word to say, man, besides am not in the mood for jokes" I replied staring at him with a blank expression.

        I felt so empty since lily left our house, I want her to come back so badly, but she won't talk to me or let me explain. She doesn't even want to see my face.

         "Listen, man, I know what will cheer you up, I am having coffee, with bright eyes later today, we are going to discuss possible ways to get  Lily to talk to you" he blurted out in a creepy smile, I gave him my famous don't mess with me look. Not believing a thing he said Tony always has so many colorful names to call Lily redheaded friend.

  "Am serious man, all you have to do is to think of any romantic gesture that lily might like alright, it is so depressing to watch you like this  " he convincingly said, giving him a once over he didn't have his famous playful grin on, so I might as well trust him is not like I have a better idea. I thought to myself as I focused back on my work feeling much better

A few hours  later

"well it's time for my date with mama bear" he whispered in awe looking at the wall clock in my office, someone is excited. He has been checking the time all day.

        He even brought his special Cologne to the office, that shit is expensive, he only applies on special occasions, Now am not too sure he is going to discuss my issues with her, the selfish prick.

   "Am going to go now man, wish me luck " he said with a smile Walking out of my office.

  "Luck for what man " I yell confused, oh well he is gone. I just hope my friend won't get hurt, it's obvious that he loves her.

  "Sir there is a lady here that wishes to see you, "Secretary night club said through the intercom. Lily gave her the sweet new name and it kind of grown on me.

  Just like her

     Not bothering to answer through the intercom I used the company telephone to call her instead, she immediately picked.
I know I wasn't expecting any visitors, who might this mysterious lady be.

" Tell her to set an appointment, I don't have the time to entertain mysterious visitors today," I said, going straight to the point.

"I am afraid I already did that sir, but she refuses to leave, she is making a scene she claims to be your fiancee, sir," she said in a frightening voice.

"Send her in " I replied in a dark expression, knowing full well who the bitch was, its time to put her in her place.

*knock* knock*

"Come in, " I said without glancing up from my laptop screen, I have to complete this project today.

"Kelly bae you need to sack that Secretary of yours she won't let me come in," she said In a whiny tone. What the hell is wrong with this chick.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sophie don't you get the memo that we are OVER and that I want absolutely nothing to do with you" I explained in a calm voice, that doesn't hide my anger.

"I know you are still hurting Kelly, it's been what three years can you forgive me already besides it was just a little misunderstanding" she muttered, with a pout, I can't believe I found this cute three years ago, it's confirmed I was crazy back then.

"Hurting? Am so over you, and you call fucking different men on my bed a little misunderstanding, what do you want Sophie" I answered chucking at how stupid she sounds,

"I want you to take me back babe, am sorry for breaking your heart love," she said in a whiny tone, seriously is the bitch for real, now looking back at what I thought hurt me, I am happy, happy she took my father's deal and cheated on me, happy she is out of my life, happy I found my new source of life lily, she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"You know what Sophie thank you so much for cheating on me as for taking you back, that will never happen not in this life, not in the next life, you are my past that is not proud of, so I will like you to remain in the past, Am a happily married man, if I ever see you anyway near my building or any of my property or even mutter my name from your stinky mouth, I will put you and your family behind bars for the rest of your miserable lives"  I threaten with anger lacing my tone. As she stares at me in shock, whimpering as fake tears fell from her eyes, I can't believe I fell for that trick before but not anymore.

   "Now get the fuck out of my office before I do something stupid " I barked at her, she quickly took her handbag and dashed out, money-hungry  bitch,  with the way she was dressed I knew she was broke and that's the only reason why she came back.  Gold digging bitch 

    Three years  I thought I was going to die when I caught her cheating, I didn't know she sold me out, we never meant to be, there are so many relationships out there that are not might to be that people keep forcing in others for the fear of being alone, my advice to them its to let go of what's not meant to be in other to achieve what is meant.

  When did I become a poet,

  When you fell in love

Am not in love... Fuck I am in love with her so much that it hurt, am going to go tell her but first I need a ring to propose to her, so she can have the dream wedding she always wanted. I hope she loves me too.

____________________________________
A/N

hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, we all did not see this coming.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Your favorite moments and why??

Till next update

Byeeeee

Star ✳️