chapter 11

Lilian pov

  After my talk with Tiana, I  made my decision. I  decided to marry him it's only just going to be one year after that it's over we are going to file for a divorce simple as that. How hard can it be not hard right??

         Besides I desperately need the money for rent and Vivian's college fees, I was on my way to Kelvin's office to tell him I accepted the deal because there was no need to call him and tell him about it.

   Because I want everything to finalize today. Tiana tried to talk me out of the idea, she even offers to lend me some money, I don't want her to worry or stress her self about my problems.

   I refused the offer, I will work for my own money some may think it's pride but no that just the way my parents brought me up. not to bundle others with your problem.

  Besides I will be pretending not to get married, OK we will get married but they always divorce. How long can one year be?

   Tiana had warned me not to fall in love with him 😂😂I laughed when she said that because it was hilarious, I fall in love with an arrogant prick impossible. Not in a million years, he may be handsome but his personality is shit.

    " Ma!! we are here " the cab driver said pulling me out of my thoughts, I came down from the cab then paid the fare. I gasp in shock when I saw the building that Stood in front of me. It was a Giant magnificent building that screams luxury. In front of the building was boldly written
: Alexandercolimited :

       I went inside the building and saw that the inside was even more beautiful than the outside as everywhere is well decorated to perfection. I had to admit I was not expecting less due to his beautiful mansion.

    I saw many people walking up and down the building doing their respective tasks with a frown on their face. I walked up to the receptionist who was busy on the phone but smile lovingly at me.

   She put down the phone"welcome to Alexandercolimited how may I help you MA" she said politely to me with a smile I could not help but smile back at her cause her smile was so contagious she seems to be a nice person.

  "I am here to see Kelvin Alexander"
I said smiling at her which she returned before answering.

"Go straight down the hallway and use the elevator on the right, go up to the top floor his secretary will attend to you there," she said carefully directing me, I thanked her, as I made my way to the elevator.

    Following her instructions, I got into the elevator and pressed the top floor, the elevator started moving as more people join and left from each floor, leaving me to the top floor alone. I guess there are few people on the top floor.

   I came out of the elevator immediately after the door was opened, it felt as if I have been in there for ages. I swear small spaces scare me. I don't like being in them for too long.

   As I made my way to the floor, I saw a lady on her desk who I think is the secretary.

     I Immediately dislike her, she seems to have that bitchy and unfriendly aura around her and a scowl on her perfectly make up cake face, if this was not a business place, I would have taught we were in the club.

With the way she was dressed, seriously how can she breathe in those. "Hello," I said to her but she just acted as if nobody was talking to her "excuse me, excuse me, "I said to her but she was still completely ignoring me.

  Until I hit my hand on her desk out of frustration. "yes how may I help you" she said sounding bored. I just fake smiled before answering.

"I want to see Kelvin," I said nonchalantly skipping last name basis. The look on her face was priceless. I mentally laughed at her.

"Who are you and do you have an appointment, "she said in a snobbish tone. Oh well two can play that game

"No just tell him Ms. Lilian is here to see him," I said in a daring tune. She reluctantly presses her intercom and spoke through it.

"Mr. Alexander a lady is here to see you," she said professionally.

"Her name is Ms. Lilian sir " she stares at me with a scowl before showing me the direction of his office.

  As I walked towards the hallway, I didn't forget to mock salute her before making my way to the last room in the hallway.

    which was his office, I  came here bold, I don't know why I am suddenly getting novice to see him.

  I knocked at the office door, when I held a come in from the inside, I opened the door and went inside the office. And met him sitting on his chair, looking handsome and he was staring at me intensively clearly trying to intimidate me. I stare right back at him getting my confidence back.

~~~~~~•~~~

Kelvin pov

  As soon as I held a knock on the door,   I rearranged my self on my site to look intimidating .before telling her to come in.

   when she came in she manages to take my breath away. she was not wearing anything too fancy but a cute white dress. Which she managed to look beautiful and sexy at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

  A/N

Do you think Lilian made the right decision in deciding to marry Kelvin???

Please guys don't forget to vote and comment.

It's my birthday guys please wish me well.

Still next update

Byeee

Star 🌟