chapter 44

Kelvin POV

     "Lily can you talk to me already I said I was sorry like a dozen times already" I groaned. I have been apologizing to her for a whole day since she got back from her trip that I was, fortunately, present the whole time watching her. Putting it that way I do sound like a creep.

she refused to talk to me or even acknowledge my presence in the house, it has just been 20 hours and I am already going crazy.

     I can't take it anymore I am ready to do anything to make her talk to me even if I have to go down on my knee and beg for forgiveness.

   "Saying sorry not going to work this time Mr. Alexander " she hissed ignoring me and walking towards the direction of her room. I patiently follow behind her convincing her to forgive me. she locked the door on my face with a loud bang. I signed

      I signed strolling towards my room down the hallway. She has been that way anytime I try to approach her or even talk to her, she addresses me with Mr. Alexander now.  I can't believe I missed been called fuck face or alien bunny.

      I still don't get why she is so mad anyway, I mean I only crashed her weekend without an invite, didn't allow any guy to be even the slightest bit close to her, hiring bodyguards for her without her consent.

     Restricted alcohol to be given to her during her stay in the hotel, didn't let her go to a night club, nothing to be mad about, I did beat up a guy that happens to be her friend in the night club for no reason she claims. In my opinion, be a male is enough reason for me. I did remember carrying her drinking ass back to the hotel. I could at least get some credit for that reason.

        I attended her friend's sister's wedding as an uninvited plus one and prevented her from talking to any guy including the one that invited her. That rocked a massive black eye from the previous night at the club Courtesy of me.

           Thinking about all this I still didn't see what I did wrong, it's not my fault that  I can't help it, it's her fault for being so beautiful, I can't stand to see her with another guy.

Or you are just jealous that she would leave you for someone better than you.

  Shut it. Arggggg I can be so annoying at times.

Then imagine how Lily feels like been around you all the time.

    I think I should go out before I go crazy.

~~~~~~~••••••••

   Two days later

"She still hasn't spoken to you," tony asked with a groan as I lazily sat on his office couch bored out of my life.

"I have tried everything but she won't even look in my direction or spare me a single glance, this is the most terrible punishment in the world and she's been doing this for a week now and it's driving me crazy" I complained dramatically for the tenth time today.

"Can you snap out of it man, it's just been two days and you already like this, I was supposed to be the annoying one in our group" he murmured working on some shit in his computer that I don't know. he is supposed to give me ideas as my best friend. But now he calls me annoying what have lily reduced me to.

  "It does feel like a week " I mumbled avoiding his questioning eyes. He sat on the couch beside me

  "Now speak to me man why are you so bother about any male been in a foot mile radar of her, what are you so afraid of don't tell me it has something to with your ex who should not be named," he asked giving me the spill eyes. I refused to give him any answer for a while searching for ways to get out of this awkward conversation.