Chapter 10: Cliche

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Lets have dinner you guys I'm starving!" Jihyo whined as we exited the venue.

"What unnie said!" Chaeyoung chimed, clinging onto me while we entered the van Seokjin had rented in order to drive the girls here.

"Lets go at my parents restaurant, they've recently hired a new chef" Jihyo requested.

"What about you guys getting recognized?" Seokjin pointed at Jihyo and I starting the engine.

"It's cool, all the high class midle-aged people go to that restaurant!" Jeongyeon laughed, earning a glare from the younger.

"I-I kinda promised my girlfriend to go on a date tonight" Seokjin hesitantly spoke while driving.

"Ohhh tell her to come! You promised I'd meet her" I squealed while the girls tried to convince him.

"Okay but please don't make her feel uncomfortable" he pleaded as he parked the van outside of the restaurant.

[...]

After almost an hour of fighting over where we'd sit and what we would eat our long awaited guest arrived. The big door of the restaurant opened and closed with a small thump reaveling a quite tall, pale woman. Her long black hair elegantly framing her face as her nicely styled bangs made her big round brown eyes stand out. Her body smoothly moved towards our table as she anxiously played with the fabric of her short white dress that perfectly hugged her small waist.

The pale woman grinned, her smile looked really familiar, but I ignored it never taking my eyes off of her.

I didn't realize she had already sat beside Seokjin until Sana squealed breaking me out of my thoughts "Momo-chan you're dating Jin-ssi?" Sana nudged Mina that seemed to be also staring at the girl.

"You look way different than you did in school" Mina said in Japanese and the three foreigners laughed when everyone groans in frustration.

"Momo this is-" my brother started.

"Dahyun, I know" she interrupted, making eye contact with me.

"Me, Momo, Mina, Sana and Dubu were all in the same music class" Chaeyoung explained to my brother who seemed kind of lost.

I kept making eye contact with the dark haired girl that was seated in front of me. I racked my brain trying to recognize the unusual yet familiar peach-like scent coming from her.

And then it hit me, only one person in the world could've been so obssesed with peaches.

I widened my eyes "Peach girl?" I call out and everyone bursts into laughter "Hirai, right? Hirai Momo?" I questioned and she nodded.

"It's actually a miracle you remember me!" she giggles, the sound of her laughter, making my hearbeat rise. "I was pretty quiet in school and kind of a nerd" she nervously laughed holding my brothers hand.

Everything seemed so familiar about Momo but for some reason I could not remember why.

"Are you guys ready?" the waiter asked cutting us off and everyone told her their orders "Great! My name is Seugli, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything" the waiter politely added, walking away and into the kitchen.

"So Momo, how long have you been dating Seokjin-ssi?" Nayeon questioned while wiggling her eyebrows at the younger and earning a slight slap on the back of her head by Jeongyeon.

"That's not polite" the girl sternly said.

"Respect your elders, Jeongie" Nayeon growle, playfully shoving Jeongyeon away. The taller girl blushed at the nickname and attacked back starting a bigger fight in our table.

After a while everyone was playfully arguing with one another. I just sat there and watched as Nayeon and Jeongyeon argued about who's the prettiest, as Mina and Sana bickered about who can imitate Sailor Moon the best and while Chaeyoung with Tzuyu got into a heated conversation about cat and dog lovers. I laughed glacning over at Seokjin and Jihyo who had started a competition trying to prove who can hit the highest note.

I got carried away as I watched the people I love the most having fun and almost jumped from my seat when a pair of warm hands brushed against mine.

I looked across the table where the black haired woman is seated at, she sweetly smiles at me "They are way too loud" she whispered"Let's go out for a while, shall we?" she added and I nodded, slowly sitting up and walking with her at the door.

I looked back gazing over my brother's face before walking out, his girlfriend scooting closer to me as the cold air hit her bare shoulders.

"Take this" I hesitantly said, handing her my oversized jacket.

"That's such a cliche!" she laughed while moving to wear it.

"Oh yeah?" I said, snatching the jacket from her hands. Momo shrieked, attempting to attack me, but whined when I moved from next to her to behind her, touching her exposed back with my cold hands.

"Yah you're so mean!" she cried out as she tried to push me away.

"Stop trying I'm way stronger" I laughed moving in front of her again.

At that moment I stopped trying to remember what made Momo stay in my memory for so long, enjoying her weirdly cute laugh. I could clearly tell why my brother was in love with the girl.

I faced her and she sticked her tongue out, tackling me to the groud "What did you say?" Momo laughed hovering above me smirking.

"I said I'm stronger" I repeated loudly dragging her to the ground with me. She fell on top of me, my head slighlty bumping against hers.

We froze, looking into each other's eyes for a moment "See I told you!" Momo spoke "You're the definition of cliche" she laughed and I rolled my eyes at her, my heart hammering in my chest.

"I don't get how you were so quiet at school" I started, getting up from the ground "You're so chaotic!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"I usually get dorky around people I feel comfotable with. Around people that make me laugh" she mumbled as we started heading back to the restaurant.

I blushed madly, but choose to pretend I didn't hear what she said looking forward.

On the way back she analyzed everything about her. She told mea few things about her childhood in Japan, how she got with my brother and what it feels like studying anthropology. But most importantly, she went in depth about what ice cream flavour she preferred and if she likes her jokbal steaming hot or regular temperature.

And I listened to her closely, laughing at the strange way she pronounced my name or at her weird little habits.

But those were the things that made Momo intresting and I liked it.