Chapter 21: Cherry Lip Balm

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES!" Jeongyeon yelled and a blanket of groans filled Sana's small living room in which everyone apart from Jeongyeon and Nayeon had crashed at last night.

I kept my eyes closed as I suddenly feel some weight getting off my lap and a whine of a special someone piercing my ear. "My head hurtsss" Momo complained, getting off of me from the floor. She must've fallen asleep on top of me after the whole truth or dare thing, I can't seem to remember anything though.

I slowly open my eyes and a wave of pain pierced through my skull.

I didn't drink, right?

"You guys look gross" Tzuyu spat helping Sana up, the older clinging annoyingly to the tallest. 

"Thank you ,Tzu. You're totally not making me want to kill you" Jihyo groaned moving to the bathroom.

"AH CHAE ARE YOU BLIND? WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY LATELY?" Mina shouted, making me quickly turn my head at Mina's direction, almost snapping my neck. Chaeyoung despite not being drunk anymore had accidentally spilled the little amount of wine the girls saved from last night on Mina's favourite and very white t-shirt.. well not anymore.

"I-I'm sorry Minari I'll get you a n-new one" Chaeyoung stuttered blinking rapidly. Mina smiled not being able to get mad at the younger and took hold of her hand, helping her to the kitchen in order to take some pain killers for her headache.

"Why are you like this, Dubs" Nayeon snorted and I slowly looked at her, raisings my hands in confusion. "You look..uh" she tried hard not to laugh.

"Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous" Momo groggily said. smacking Nayeon on the head. Nayeon shrieked and wiggled around. falling on the floor to fight Momo, forgetting that she too was hungover.

I slowly blinked, my eyes taking their time to adjust to the bright light. I stood up taking a deep breath in and stretch.

There's no way I drunk that much last night.

"OH SHIT" Jihyo groaned from the bathroom "I HAVE PRACTICE TODAY" she yelled and ran around the house collecting her stuff. "Dahyun they want to meet to you today" she panted when reaching the door "Be there at 8 PM" she lastly said before opening the door and hurrying out of the house.

"How can she move so fast?" Jeongyeon snorted but no one replied. "What?"she asked when everyone turned to look at her with a wry smile.

Jeongyeon widened her eyes and looked at Nayeon, the older blushing. "Whaaaaatt?" Jeongyeon repeated and Sana wiggled her eyebrows "I said that she can move fast for a hungover lady!" the blonde exhaled in annoyance.

"That's what she said" Tzuyu teased and the rest bursted into laughter. 

"Did you guys have fuuuunnnn?" Chaeyoung mocked the older girls and repeatedly slapped her hand on the table, mimicking moans. 

"Aw stop you guys" Nayeon whined and pouted. "You're just jealous because I got a piece of this" the brunette emphasized the 'I' while pointing over at Jeongyeon, a smug expression written all over her face. "Soo jealous~" it was the older's turn to tease us and we all stared at her in disgust, groaning.

Jeongyeon sat there hiding the small smile that appeared on her face. Even if she hated getting teased, recalling the events of last night made her heart flutter.

"Just so you know, you guys were L O U D" Sana laughed, earning a glare from the oldest.

"Damn it!" Momo facepalmed looking at her phone, jumping up from the floor in search of her jacket "I totally forgot I got class today" she spoke and Tzuyu scoffed.