Chapter 17: Disgusted

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Wendy?" I asked, turning my head back glancing at Seungwan and Jihyo who stood frozen infront of Irene and Seulgi, two of the waitresses we met at the restaurant the other night.

"Whanie where have you been? I've been worried sick" Irene said, leaving Seulgi's side and moving forward trying to embrace Wendy. The younger took a step back grabbing Jihyo's hand, her face portraying pure horror.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Jihyo growled and Irene stepped in front of her, her brown eyes turning 100 shades darker. 

"What did you say?" her voice was husky.

Everyone froze.

"I said do not fucking touch her, ever again!" Jihyo slowly repeated as she let Wendy's hand go and moving closer to Irene.

"She's my girlfriend, I can do whatever the heck I want with her" Juhyun hollered locking eyes with the younger. 

"Being in a relationship with her doesn't make her your property" Jihyo spoke facts, her face inches was only away from Irene's. 

"And what do you know about relationships, huh?" Juhyun retorted. 

"I know not to beat the fuck out of the person I love" Jihyo screamed throwing her hands in the air.

My eyes widened in shock and my face became red in anger. I tried moving their way, but Momo stopped me by grabbing my arm.

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped as Mina buried her face in the shorter's hair, afraid the girls would go too far.

Seulgi gasped, taking steps back and moving away from Irene.

Everyone was more than shocked.

Everyone was more than disappointed.

Everyone was disgusted.

"So that's what you call it now, Wendy? BEATING UP?" Irene snapped, pushing Jihyo out the way. "You're always fucking lying Whan-ah!" she laughed, grabbing a fistful of the younger's hair.

Wendy whimperedas she tried to get away from her girlfriend. Tears welled up in her eyes as Irene moved to slap her again.

"You sick bitch" Jihyo yelled punching Irene right in the face and stopping her from hurting Wendy. The older stumbled back.

"What is taking you so lo--" Jeongyeon started, but got cut off by Irene running towards Jihyo.

"So you're the one Wendy was been cheating on me with" Juhyun angrily said, punching Jihyo back, the impact of the hit making the younger fall on the ground. 

"She's not a cheater. GET OVER IT" Jihyo shouted, wiping some blood from the corner of her mouth.

Wendy cried as Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and I ran by Jihyo's side to help her get up.

"Oh you better be sorry!" Jeongyeon hollered, throwing herself on Irene, tackling her to the ground. Irene kicked her face and bit her arm while I took Wendy by the hand and rushed to the car before anything serious happened.

Jeongyeon got on top of Irene, her nose and lips bleeding. She growled and started punching the older while Jihyo and Chaeyoung tried to get her off of Juhyun.

"You guys are so sick" Irene yelled as Jeongyeon's punches got harder and harder.

"Jeong enough!" Jihyo shouted, dragging Jeongeyon away. The girl had accidentally kicked Chaeyoung on the head during the fight while trying to stay on top of Irene to punch her more.

"You better get the fuck away from here or there will definitely be a round two" Chaeyoung barked, following the older girls.

Irene stayed on the ground for awhile, her face full was of blood as well as her clothes and hands.

"Just so you wait Son Seungwan" she laughed.

[...]

"Okay so, do you mind explaining us why Jihyo's nose is broken, Chaeyoung's face looks swollen and why Jeongyeon has a black eye?" Sana asked

"Not now" Jihyo groaned, leaning her head on Wendy's shoulder.

"I love how we just got out of the hospital" Momo whispered in my ear, her lips grazing over my cheeks as she pulled away.

"They're so brave. I could never do something like that" I replied, resting my head on her chest. Her heartbeat soothed my thoughts and her steady breathing calmed my nerves. 

"You're brave in your own way" she chuckled while playing with my hair.

"I got ice!" Nayeon half screamed as she approached our table. 

Mina reached forward and took a pack of ice, softly placing it on Chaeyoung's forehead. The younger hissed, squeezing Mina's hand. They both shared a laugh at how reckless Jeong and Chae were and how the fight turned out to hurt the girls more than Irene.

"Hyo.." Wendy whispered. Jihyo hummed in response "Thank you.. for everything" she whispered again and Jihyo closed her eyes, finding comfort in the older's soothing voice.

"Anything for you, Wanda" she let out and Wendy giggled. The older's laugh seemed to be sending chills up Jihyo's spine as she shook a bit.

"What the hell is Wanda?" Seungwan laughed again. 

"Your new nickname" Jihyo spoke softly, taking a whiff of Wendy's perfume "Whan-ah is too stupid anyways". Wendy smiled and moved her hand over Jihyo's, her index finger grazing on the girl's red knuckles.

"Jeongie, you look so tough with the black eye" Nayeon teased, placing the ice pack on Jeongeyon's left eye. The girls locked eyes, their hearts still beating fast for each other but none of the could admit it.

"Tzuyu, look" Sana pointed at all of us in the room "Everyone is sooo in loooovee" she chimed earning a glare from me and Nayeon. Tzuyu didn't reply, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Only if you knew, unnie"