Chapter 26: Moving

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"YAH! Dahyun wake up already!" Seokjin's voice boomed, making me jump up from the bed, falling on the floor.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?" I screamed at the top of my lungs and Seokjin laughed, helping me up.

"Jihyo and Wendy have been waiting for you for one hour now" he said "You're moving today, dumbass" he laughed, pushing me into the bathroom "Hurry and get ready, I'm tired of their flirting!" he whined while closing the bathroom door and running downstairs.

[...]

"And remember: you can sleep here tonight, the apartment is going to be a mess and call dad too!" Seokjin repeated for the hundredth time.

"I get it Jin I'm not 3"

"Tsk yeah right--YAH KIM DAHYUN WEAR YOUR SEATBELT" he shouted once more before Jihyo had to interrupt his lecture about me staying safe.

"Seokjin-ssi she's going to be just fine, the girls are going to be there too"

"Thanks for letting me know that she's practically in more danger now!" he laughed at his own joke.

"Jin-ya we are responsible adults" I said and he scoffed

"Yeah right, I bet the house is going to burn down by the time you get there"

"Momo is probably going to burn it down" I laughed and he opened Jihyo's car door smacking the back of my head.

"Why is she even hanging out with you guys?"

"Because we're super fun!" Wendy chimed.

"Yeah..no" Seokjin teased, earning a glare from Jihyo who impatiently tapped the steering wheel, we were kind of late.

"Momo loveeeeesss usss~" I sang out before shutting my mouth and awkwardly glancing around.

"She just met you guys" Seokjin argued, clearly unaware of his girlfriend's friendships.

"Incorrect! We hang out a bit back in high school" Jihyo laughed "She was Sana's best friend since middle school. But how come you never knew about that? I bet all you do with Momo is fuck" she added and Seokjin panicked, slamming the door shut and backing away from the car.

"Uh that's none of your business, just go! You're going to be late"

"You too. Namjoon is going to freeze out in the cold waiting for you" I stated and he quickly turned his back moving to get into the house.

"Namjoon will be fine, besides he is coming by to pick me up. Go now!"

"You're like a 50 year-old workaholic man" I chuckled and he flipped me off, getting in his house.

[...]

"That guy right there," Nayeon pointed at a buff guy who was carrying furniture "Is really hot" she winked, picking up a box full of Wendy's stuff. Jeongyeon scoffed and Sana giggled.

"I thought you found Jeongyeon hotter" the younger of the three said and Nayeon dropped what she was holding, coughing non-stop. Sana wiggled her eyebrows at Jeongyeon before getting closer to Tzuyu who was resting at the back of the room.

"Nabongs you're good?" Jeongyeon asked, crouching down and helping Nayeon up. The latter's couching stopped as she avoided eye contact, blushing madly.

"I'm fine! C-Completely fine"

"Take some rest you're probably just tired. Tzuyu and Sana will keep you company, I'll be there in a sec too I just need to discuss with the 'hot guy' about his payment" the blonde laughed patting the older's head before leaving her alone. Nayeon watched closely every move the younger made as she walked closer to the man.

"Where is Mina and Chaeyoung?" Momo asked while helping me clean and sort out my new bedroom after the moving company guys had placed all the furniture.

"Mina had to cancel last minute because she had an emergency meeting with the backup dancers in the academy she is working at and Chaeyoung didn't even pick up the phone" I replied not buying their lame excuses. I already knew Mina had visited Chaeyoung to check up on her so it was most likely that they were spending time together, Mina was probably helping Chaeyoung with whatever problem she was going through.

Momo nodded while wiping some sweat off the side of her face with the back of her hand. "I forgot how tiring moving is" she said, stepping behind my back and starting to massage my tense muscles "Are you going to Jin's for the night?" Momo asked and I hummed in response trying not to focus on the warmth of her hands that sent chills down my back and get done with cleaning, it was already 9 PM.

"Let's drop by together then, after dinner of course, I haven't seen him in a while"

"It must be hard huh?" I asked suddenly, catching Momo out of guard.

"What?"

"Not being able to be around him" I sighed, sitting on the ground. The burning sensation in my chest becoming unbearable.

"Yeah it kinda is, we have been more distant lately. He is always too busy with working and stuff."

"Namjoon-ssi sees him more than both of us combined" I laughed, leaning my head on the wall behind me and Momo chuckled, nodding.

"Hey Dahyunie?" the dark haired female called out while sitting beside me on the floor.

"Yes unnie?" I asked as I closed my eyes.

"We haven't talked about what happened at Sana's place.." she hesitantly said and I internally screamed.

"W-What?" was the only thing that came out of my mouth and Momo sighed, moving closer.

"You know...that thing"

She obviously meant the kiss, but I couldn't talk about it. After I remembered what had happened I chose to ignore the tingley feeling in my stomach every time I was around her, or hide my ridiculously blush face everytime she showed affection. I had chosen not to talk about it ever again or even think about it.

"Uh it's okay..we w-were d-drunk" I stuttered, scooting a little away from her. I couldn't even hear what she was saying with the loud beating of my heart.

"Yeah, well I wanted to say that I--"

"Yah, you guys, let's go have dinner I'm starving!" Jihyo bursted into the room, interrupting Momo, who got scared and screamed while throwing herself onto me.

"Are we done?" I asked and Jihyo nodded.

"Mina and Chaeyoung are meeting us there too, they want to talk to us about something" she added before exiting the room. "We'll be waiting okay? Don't be late!" she screamed from the hall and Momo awkwardly giggled getting off of me. I slightly whined at the loss of contact. but soon got myself together and stood up.

"We'll talk about it another time.." she mumbled leaving the room.