Chapter 19: Truth or Dare

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Nayeon-ah truth or dare?" Momo hiccuped.

The game had only started an hour ago but Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung were already drunk. Mina and Tzuyu were kinda tipsy but still had control over themselves and I.. was sober.

"Dare!" Nayeon squealed, waving the bottle of whiskey in front of her face. 

"Peform a lap dance on Jeong" Momo laughed and Jihyo throwed her hands up in the air, wiggling her eyebrows. "And sit on her lap for the next 3 rounds" she spoke and Jeongyeon groaned.

A smirk appeared on Nayeon's face while drinking a huge gulp of whiskey. "You're not going to do it?" Sana pouted and Nayeon snorted. 

"Of course I am" she purred, slowly moving on Jeongeyon's lap, the seductive smirk still drawn on her face.

Nayeon started moving and Jeongyeon tried to look away whilst everyone cheered for the older.

One minute later Jeongyeon's eyes didn't miss a move of Nayeon's body as she tried hard not to moan.

"Chaeyoung truth or dare?" Nayeon asked, finally settling on Jeongeyon's lap. 

"Truth" the younger confidently said and Nayeon raised an eyebrow. 

"Is it truth you're hiding something big from us? And if you do what is it?" the older randomly spoke, not knowing what to ask. All of her attention was on every small move Jeongyeon made.

Chaeyoung thought for a while "I'm sick" she spat out and everyone laughed apart from Mina, Tzuyu, and me.

Maybe it was the lack of alchohol in my system, but whatever that meant I really didn't find it funny.

Mina tried asking more questions to cure her curiosity and sudden worry for the younger, but Jihyo shushed her down.

"Sana, truth or dare?" Chaeyoung gulped down a whole beer bottle. 

"Truth" Sana smirked and Chaeyoung nodded while the rest groaned complaining that the game was getting boring.

"Is it true that you like someone in this room?"

"Yeah?" Sana smiled eyeing all of the girls, her gaze stopping on the tallest female in front of her.

"Momo, truth or dare?" Sana shook her head when Tzuyu caught her staring.

"Dare" Momo calmly replied, fixing her messy bangs. 

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room" Sana laughed and the rest squealed.

Momo sat up from the floor with a seductive smirk on her face. She slowly walked from her seat closer to mine and my eyes widened. She teasingly leaned closer to Tzuyu's direction but then continued moving near me. It felt like she was walking forever. The black haired girl fell on her knees in front of me, her smirk growing bigger as she attempted to lean in.

Shit.this.is.not.happening.

Our faces were only inches apart and I froze. feeling my face getting hotter. Momo looked down at my lips before traveling her gaze up to my eyes again.

And she leant in..

Only to freeze at the sound moaning behind her back.

Everyone shrieked when seeing Nayeon and Jeongyeon making out rather harshly, soft moans coming out from both of their mouths.

"Yah! Get a room" Jihyo shouted and tried throwing a bottle at the pair who were too caught up in their session to even notice. Tzuyu grabbed the bottle and shot a glare at Jihyo before moving to look at me.

I was still frozen in my seat with Momo in front of me, slowly pulling away. She winked before sitting up and moving next to Sana who was still looking at Tzuyu.

"Let's move this somewhere else" Nayeon purred in Jeongeyon's ear, her lips traveling from her jawline to her neck and down the younger's collarbone. Jeongyeon softly moaned in response and sat up carrying Nayeon in her arms into Sana's room and ignoring all the squeals from behind her back.

She had missed Nayeon too much.

"Tsk children.." Jihyo scoffed and laid on the floor grabbing her phone, texting someone.

Chaeyoung, Sana, and Momo decided the game was over and sat next to each other, drinking the rest of the drinks while singing songs.

"Earth to Dahyun, are you alright?" Tzuyu said from beside, me flashing a small smile.

 "I-Uhh..Yeah it's nothing" I said still blushing and she giggled getting up. 

"I'll go crash somewhere, then" she stated "Hold tight" Tzuyu lastly said before leaving the room and bursting into laughter.

What's that supposed to mean?