Chapter 29: Cheer up, baby

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"So, you're saying you just jumped in the ocean and pretended to be a fish" Momo laughed at a childhood story of mine while parking the car near Seokjin's place.

"Yeah and my dad-who can't even swim- had to ran into the freezing water to get me out" I replied and she playful punched my arm.

"You were always so cute~" Momo sang out, walking towards the apartment.

"Do you think Jin will be home by now?"

"I guess..Except if he's working until midnight ton--"

A loud noise coming from inside of the house cut me off, making me open my eyes wide and frantically search for the keys in my oversized coat's pockets.

I grabbed the keys and quickly unlocked the door, burting into the apartment, believing Seokjin was being murdered or something.

"YAH WHATS--" I dropped the keys to the floor "Oh" I let out when seeing my brother shirtless on the couch sitting on Namjoon's lap.

Seokjin jumped up and started mumbling excuses while Namjoon just stood there frozen.

"What.the.fuck?" I growled, forgetting Momo was even with me.

"I--Uhhh"

"WHAT THE FUCK KIM SEOKJIN?" I shouted moving closer to him. "CARE TO EXPLAIN?" I pointed at him and Namjoon, throwing a deadly stare at the latter.

"We were just uh--" Seokjin started only to be cut off by Namjoon who started pointing over at the door, making both me and my brother turn to look at the figure who still stood beside the door.

It was the first time in my life I had ever seen this look on Momo's face: her eyes were open wide, turning pitch black in anger. Her eyebrows were raised high and her arms were crossed in front of her chest. The Japanese female's face slowly started to grow hot, turning red. She didn't talk though, just moved her gaze from Seokjin to Namjoon and back to Seokjin.

"Momo, baby, that's n-not w-what--"

"SHUT UP!" She hollered moving quickly closer to him, giving him an intimidating look. "So, that's what you've been so busy with" Momo laughed and tiptoed, wrapping her arms around Jin's neck "It's okay baby" she used her aegyo voice, pulling him closer to her face "I totally get you" Momo let out, bringing his face a breath away from hers "I totally get how fucking stupid you can be. It's okay, not everyone is perfect" she smiled and pulled away taking a step back. "Maybe I have a kink for idiotic men with small dicks" she scoffed and Seokjin's jaw fell to the floor "But it's okay, baby! You can totally get surgery with all the money you get from working so much, right?" Momo smiled and turned to me. "I mean, it must suck being the dumb one in the family, right Jin?" she moved closer to me, pulling me into a hug "Like, look at your sister! She's so hot and kind and totally not a brainless brat" the dark haired female wrapped her arms around my neck, making me blush madly. "And you know...I find her really perfect. Not only because she's not a fucking cheater but because she actually, you know, pays attention to me?"

Seokjin just stood there looking at Momo as she pulled me closer to her and stared into my eyes, chuckling at how red I was getting.

"She's just too precious, isn't she?" the Japanese girl said, looking one last time at Seokjin before softly kissing my jawline. "And I really appreciate it" she lastly said abruptly stepping forward, connecting our lips.