Chapter 32: Missing

Third Person P.O.V (Point Of View)

"So like *hiccup* after that, I never dated anyone *hiccup* else" Nayeon shouted over the loud music of the bar she was at.

"This dude sucked, he treated you so wrong" Jeongyeon replied while laying her head on Nayeon's shoulder "I never  treated you wrong" the younger pouted, taking a sip of her cocktail.

It was a regular thing for the two going out drinking. Even after their weird breakup years ago, they started hanging and messing around always avoiding to face their feelings.

"I'm so *hiccup* tired" Nayeon whined and pulled Jeongyeon in the woman's restroom. The latter with half-opened eyes smiled and pinned the older on the wall "Yeah me too~" Jeongyeon lazily sang out looking deep into Nayeon's eyes, the older's breath hitting against her face.

"Jeong-ah?"

"Hmm" all Jeongyeon could do was hum, she struggled keeping the distance between them.

"You look hot" Nayeon blurted out and moved her hands to her mouth, covering it. Jeongyeon smirked and found herself urging Nayeon's hands away from her face. She moved closer, her lips slightly touching the latter's.

"Kiss me already!" Nayeon whined and pulled Jeongyeon closer, who simply looked the older admiring her face features.

Nayeon couldn't stop herself and harshly connected her lips with Jeongyeon's who moaned into the kiss and immediately started roaming her hands over the older's back, making her whimper.

The kiss got heated as the girls' tongues danced with each other and their breathing became heavier.

The blonde pulled away making Nayeon whine at the loss of contact "Let's take this back to my place, yeah?" she smirked and pulled out her phone calling a cab ignoring the pain in her chest everytime she was close to the older.

[...]

Both of the girls were now on the younger's bed, Jeongyeon on top softly leaving kisses on Nayeon's neck.

"I'm so..so sorry" Nayeon said in between moans, moving her hands on Jeongeyon's blonde locks pulling them slightly.

"For what?" Jeongyeon said as she slowly unbuttoned the older's shirt.

"Hurting you" the brunette moaned and Jeongyeon stopped what she was doing, falling next to Nayeon on the bed.

She knew exactly what she was talking about, she never got over the pain of the night Nayeon broke up with her after she found out about Dahyun leaving. She never forgot her heart breaking the night she found out the dark thoughts her ex-girlfriend had.

[Flashback]

"You knew didn't you?" she snapped "You all knew about it and didn't tell me! Why?" she continued, her words barely coming out inbetween her sobs.

"Because we were afraid Nayeon. We didn't want you to get hurt" Jeongyeon replied softly while moving to place a strand of the girl's messy hair behind her ear.

Nayeon slapped the blonde's hand away "Well I guess your plan didn't work out, Jeongyeon!" she shouted "And if you guys told me I could've stopped her" she cried out.

"We didn't know until now, please calm down babe" the taller said, desperately trying to get Nayeon on her feet.

"But she promised she'll stay" she whined trying to stand up by herself "The day s-she found me on the bathroom floor unconscious.. She promised!" tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Wait what?" it was Jeongyeon's turn to shout  now.

The younger moved closer trying to embrace her lover "When did this happen Nayeon?" she shouted once again as she too broke down.

The brunette pushed her away, stumbling "She said she'll never leave" her hands moved to her head "No one ever cared for me like that!" Nayeon continued her voice breaking.

"I do Nayeon!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Go away Jeongyeon." she replied coldly

"But Nay-"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, OKAY?" her voice echoing through the old train station.

"I lo-"

"No i-it's over I-I cant do this!" she said one last time, drunkenly stumbling her way out of the station and on the bus stop.

[End of flashback]

"No it's okay..Nayeon" the younger sighed, she had tried multiple times forgetting about the pain.

"It's n-not! I didn't m-mean anything I-I said that day" the drunk female's voice broke as she stood up from the bed to face Jeongyeon. "I-I was s-sad Jeongie! I thought I couldn't live without her, she helped me when--"

"I was there too" Jeongyeon looked at the ceiling, her heart beating sadly against her chest. She never understood why Nayeon chose to let her clueless about the struggles she was going through.

"I-I know Jeong b-but I--"

"You were scared, yes" you could call her selfish, but Jeongyeon was truly hurt.

"I n-never, ever, stopped lov--"

Nayeon stopped when her phone started ringing as she frantically searched for it under the covers.

"Hmm?" she drunkenly answered, wiping her tears and closing her eyes, sinking into the bed.

"N-Nayeon u-unnie!" Dahyun's shaky voice made the older jump up from the bed, forgetting how drunk she was or the deep conversations she was having with Jeongyeon a few moments ago.

"I-I think I'm being watched"

"WHAT? Where are you?" Nayeon shouted making Jeongyeon flinch and intensely stare at the older.

"I-I'm heading to Mustique n-now" she said and Nayeon hummed in response. They talked for awhile before the brunette hang up and got dressed.

"Where are we going?" Jeongyeon asked while being dragged out of the house by Nayeon.

"Momo is missing"