V

Another tiring week at the hospital finally ended and Baekhyun was free to go home. He was supposed to feel better after these days but honestly, he could feel how the remained drops of life are leaving his body after every visit. It was hard, staying in his room, alone all the time, only with the sound of the monitor so close to his ear that he thought he will lose his mind. But all of these were supposed to be forgotten by the end of the week when he was able to go back home. And here he was, walking towards the front door, a grin appearing on his face when he saw the grey jeep parked in front of the garage. 

He knew that someone was waiting for him, as it should. He hurried inside the house and managed to close the door in silence, taking a look around first. There was no sound for the moment like no one was home. He eas greet by the plush corgi on the couch, a chuckle escaping his lips when he saw him there. 

"Hey there, Mongryong! Waiting for me?" he keeps chucking as he gets closer, putting down his bag to take the puppy in his arms. It wasn't a real one, but Baekhyun acted like he was. He couldn't have a real dog, "that would make him even sicker" or at least, this is what he heard when he asked for one. 

So Mongryong had to be Baekhyun's harmless little friend.

"So, where is Cha-" he stops when he could hear some noise upstairs, coming from the bedroom. He frowned for a second but managed to walk the stairs, making a sign for the puppy to stay quiet as they get closer. For a second, he thought that his ears were affected too since he couldn't hear clear words, only whispers and...moans. And deep groans that are cut by sharp moans coming from a feminine voice. He could always recognize that deep, manly voice. The deep tone of those courses that are meant to be whispered but they fill the whole room. He heard those for years, sometimes every single night. So he knew by the heart one of the persons inside the room but who was the intruder there?

With shaky hands, Baekhyun managed to open the door. At first only to take a look and then wide enough to show himself, so the man who was sharing his life with for years could feel his presence and maybe he'd stop from this sinful act. Maybe the woman on their bed would stop spreading her legs like that, asking the engaged man to take her right at that moment. Maybe she will stop moaning so loud in his ear so he could hear how loud Baekhyun's heart was beating at that moment.

Or maybe she will turn his head back to her, only so Chanyeol would stop looking into Baekhyun's eyes like that, with pure hate, like he is ready to devour his soul and destroy him.

-----------------------------

"Talk to me." Why?"Say something, for God's sake!"You used to be my God."Fuck, at least shout at me! Just say something!"What could he say at that moment? What are you supposed to tell the man you worshiped like God for years after he cheated on you?I hate you? That's more than clear. You just broke my heart? I guess that was the intention.Leave me alone? Let's break up? Let's forget we even know each other? I wish I could. But what if I can't breathe without you? What if I know more things about you than I know even about myself? Or what if I know nothing at all?Chanyeol kept shouting at Baekhyun, trying to make the younger at least look at him for a second or say something, at least whisper a word but here goes nothing. The only thing he got in return was tears. Big, heavy tears rolling down on his lover's pale cheeks. He's not even sobbing, you can't even hear his breaths. He's too weak for all of these.

"You used me.", were the only words that he white-haired man could whisper.

And it was true. For years, Chanyeol only used him to get rid of stress, you could say. Baekhyun was so sick that his appearance was too pure for a human. Leaving his skin so pale and his body so small that he could always pass as an angel sent from Heaven in this hell we call Earth. And Chanyeol was more than attracted to this. How could he find pleasure in taking Baekhyun's innocence away, how he could use the boy as his personal stress ball in the form of a human being, painting him with his dark sins. Sure, in front of the others, Chanyeol and Baekhyun made the perfect couple, which was a pleasure for Luhan to see. How Chanyeol, Sehun's friend was so careful with Baekhyun, always making sure that the little one is happy and as healthy as he could, finding the best treatments for him and offering him the love he needs. But what no one knew was the many weeks Baekhyun spent alone in the hospital, everyone knowing that Chanyeol is with him. Even he found himself dreaming about it sometimes and he could only cry in the morning when he found out that Chanyeol didn't even call to check on him. He wasn't even picking him up from the treatment, Baekhyun needing to find a car by himself and get to their house only to be used as a toy again until the next month when he'll need to stay in the hospital for the treatment. Chanyeol was so good at acting, at showing only the good, fake parts of their relationships that even Baekhyun fell for it, after falling in love with Chanyeol. He thought that everything was perfect in their cozy bedroom, under the warm sheets. But in reality, he was living hell next to his lover. And he realized way too late to change anything.

The tragedy happened in less than a second. Fighting in the car, shouting at each other, Baekhyun felt like he needs to get out of it immediately, now or never.So he opened the passenger door only to hear Chanyeol calling his name for the last time before another car would come way too close to his body. 

Suddenly, it was silence. He could finally rest and think about it. He could put his thoughts in order and manage the situation. In the background, Chanyeol's loud voice was only a whisper, asking for help, asking for him not to leave. To not leave him alone. 

He almost sounds...scared.