XIV

Note: mature content ahead, physical and mental abuse. Skip if you feel uncomfortable. You won't lose too much since I'll explain in the future. May contain:  emotional abuse, physical abuse, sex scenes, words like "c*nt", "p*ssy", BDSM and a little surprise I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO WRITE IF YOU'RE A MINOR OR YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH ALL OF THESE, DO NOT READ!!!

Once the door got closed behind, you could hear a long but soft sigh that inspires nothing but happiness. A peaceful one. Same for the contagious smile, the one that could light up the whole house and if not, the whole world. 

"I love you", was the first and the only thing that slipped through the rose, soft pair of tiers. 

Two small arms were wrapped around the other's neck. The skin of the arms was pale, flawless as the rest of his body, showing such a fragile look. Unreal, out of this world. 

Voice sweet like honey, almost melodic, something that would give angels who sing in heaven competition. 

And maybe that's why he was down here, on earth, instead of living in the blue paradise of the sky. Maybe his beauty, his softness and kindness were too much, even for God himself and his kingdom. 

Some kind of fallen angel. 

That's how the other male could describe the innocent human being in front of him, the one who kept whispering sweet love declarations in his ear while he was covering the skin of his neck in sinful kisses. With burning lips, too harsh to even get close to his softness, he kept discovering more and more of the other. 

"Show me, then", the deep voice echoed inside the younger's head, full of lust by now. "Offer yourself to me, if you love me."

Baekhyun didn't even know how he got in that position. With his clothes left behind around the house, laying naked on the cold sheets of a king-sized bed. His skin was indeed burning more and more with every kiss, goosebumps appearing with every gasp his small mouth would release. He has always been ashamed of his body. Ashamed of himself. So small and fragile that he looked like he could break in every second. His skin was pale, with no sign of human touch and this, for Baekhyun, was a reminder of how lonely he was. How his sickness gave him no other choice than be by himself for his entire life. This thought did not destroy only his heart, but the mind too. The boy, even if he was loved by the ones he considered family, was waking up every morning crying. At night, he was crying his loneliness to sleep and the nightmares about dying alone could only destroy his condition, hardly being able to be named "health". 

This, until a pair of big, dark eyes got locked on his by mistake, then on his figure. Baekhyun felt naked. Like the gaze of this person could undress him, simply like that, from head to toe. At that moment, he felt his blood boiling in his body. His senses woke up and it was for the first time when he thought, or even believed, that someone isn't looking at him with sadness. Those eyes were full of interest, from what he could feel. Analyzing every inch of his body, every curve and strand of hair that would cover his small forehead. It was new to him. The whole scene, that only lasts a few seconds, meant for Baekhyun more than anyone could imagine.

The same pair of eyes was all over him tonight. Hungry, burning kisses that tend to be soft were decorating the skin of his naked chest. Plump lips wrapped around his pink buds, making him shiver in pleasure but also...fear. 

He has never been in this place before. 

"Do you trust me?"

His heart was beating so fast he was afraid it will break his chest. 

"You love me, right?"

Or even worse, that it could be heard by the other.

"Then give your body to me."