Q&A+Where is this story going

Hello guys, Berry here! It's been such a long time since the last time I got to talk to you. I hope that everyone is doing fine and you're healthy. Also, if you're still reading my story, I hope you're enjoying.

Here is the Q&A I promised in the last chapter and the characters of this story will answer to each one. Next, I will make a few announcements.

@luxresy | _Loveena_ | @ehidibidib | @merakiferret

to  Chanyeol

Q: Do you regret what you did to Baekhyun?

A: I do, I really do. Even if you guys don't know even half of our story, I want to tell you that Baekhyun's accident changed me and made me regret every word and action towards him.

Q: Aren't you afraid of getting AIDS?

A: I always use a condom if I'm not with Baekhyun.

Q: Chan my boi despite the fact I wanna cut your dick and burying you 6000 ft deep inside the ocean and --- leave it!!! I envy you (which is 0.00001%) cause you regret. Treat him better.

A: Well, thanks. I'd do it myself but that would mean i will have to leave Baekhyun again.

to Baekhyun

Q: Don't let anything break you bacon

A: A little too late

Q: I wonder what is Baekhyun's plan now? He came out of nowhere. Or am I missing something? 

A: You're not missing anything! Just follow the story and you'll see!

to Luhan

Q: You are not having a child right 😁😁😁

A: Are you asking because you know what happened or because you don't know what will happen?

to Authornim

Q: You know we love you right ❤ And from where you got this book inspiration cause it is damn good.

A: I love you too, guys! I hope you know that I'm reading everyone's comment on every part of the story as often as possible because I love coming here to see your reaction. Thank you for reading my story! And about where I got the inspiration, I will have to tell you the whole story of me getting to actually write this.

Three years ago, my imagination was blooming. Every day I'd get new ideas but no energy to write them. They say that you can die of a broken heart so what if Baekhyun will? One morning I woke up with this idea: what if Baekhyun, who was fighting for his life for so many years, would finally lose it because of his cheating boyfriend, Chanyeol? 

I always kept this idea in mind and from there, I kept making side stories for the other characters too. I have many plans for the main ship but there are big things waiting for Hunhan too, and for the ones that will follow. You might love me for some, you might hate me for others but once this book will end, I hope you guys will be pleased. 

Q: Stay healthy!💕 

A: You too! Love you!

Now, some notes. 

- As you guys could see, I like introducing many flashbacks in my story. In case you don't recognise them easily, you can reply to this line and tell me if there is any need for me to add a sign before the chapter starts so you will know when the flashback starts and where it ends.

- It's been a year or maybe two since last time I've read something on Wattpad and yes, I know that there are some different things between the stories that are here and the ones from Twitter. I am more active there so I am using in my story some common words there, that might not be so common here so maybe I need to explain them now, so anyone will know from now on. These words will be used in my R18 chapters (as I did in chapter XIV) only and they refer to Baekhyun's (or Luhan's) private parts. I will use feminine words such as "pu*sy" or "c*nt" instead of "ass" or "assh*le" not because I consider them women, but because I consider these words easier to digest or not necessarily digest but they sound better. I know that they don't have one since they are males but still, I prefer using these words instead of the others. 

- This story is really long. Maybe...more than 30 chapters left? For sure. I don't know when I will finish this story but I already know how. I hope you will stick until the end cause I will try to write more often.

- Since Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun is alive, I will start making some chapters about him, too. Maybe from his point of view, or something close to that, so you will understand his role better. Also, there will be flashbacks from the time he spent without his lover too.

- If you guys have any question about the story or about any chapter, about a passage or a reaction of a character, just ask me through a reply on this line or go to the chapter you wanna talk about. I will explain it to you so you could understand the story. Or, you can text me in private.

That being said, I can't wait to hear more from you, guys. Thank you once again for reading every chapter of this book, it means so much to me, you have no idea. Take care of yourself, see you in a bit but more often! Muah!