I'M COMING BACK

Hello, babes! How are you? How's everyone? I'm sure that some of you started school already or work so I wish you good luck and please, stay healthy!

I have to apologize for my absence but many things happened and let's just say that my mind wasn't in the brightest place so I couldn't concentrate on keep writing this story.

I am feeling better now and tomorrow I will start writing again because my ideas came back.

The story just started since now it's all about finding out what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. I will dedicate a few chapters to their past so you will understand everything and muuuuch more to their future that will become present.
From now on, the chapters about the past will be written in italic font (which I can't show right now bcs I'm using my phone) so you will know that is not the present and I will explain the next aspects:
● Chanyeol's childhood with his father
● Chanyeol's REAL workplace
● His first marriage
● The relationship between him and Baekhyun before the accident
● What happened with Chanyeol after the accident
● Chanyeol's mental condition before and after the accident because you guys  kinda guessed the problems he has but I still want to explain it

If you want me to explain anything else, don't hesitate to tell me and I will be more than pleased to do it!

Also, since I got a lot of comments about one detail in the story, I will explain it now to everyone:
In one of the chapters where the meeting between Baekhyun and Chanyeol at work was explained, Chanyeol's wife appears.
Most of you asked if Chanyeol was married while dating Baekhyun, if he couldn't wear the ring because of his wife or if his wife came back.
This is what happened: BEFORE meeting Baekhyun, Chanyeol had an arranged marriage with the daughter of one of his father's partners. They were practically forced to be together because of the power their family held at the time so they had no chance to stop it. They didn't love each other but Chanyeol tried to get closer to her and become her friend. In the end, he started to have relationships with other women and his wife with other men because they didn't love each other but that without their fathers finding out.
In the end, her father dies and that was the moment when they could finally divorce and never hear about each other again.
When Chanyeol met Baekhyun for the first time, he was already married with the woman, so that was the past. And since Chanyeol fell in love with Baekhyun, he had to find a way to get divorced, which really happened a short time after.
So no, Chanyeol never cheated on his wife with Baekhyun and the only contact Baekhyun had with that woman was the very few seconds at the office.
She never came back in their lives after the divorce because it was what she wanted.
I hope things are clear now and if there is any other question about any other chapter or detail, please text me or leave a comment. I always read your comments and I take notes of everything you say or I answer the questions you leave.

That being said, I can't wait for your impressions for the next chapters. Have a good day/night! I will see you soon!!