17.

(picture of Zacson Gray)

A/N: Don't say I didn't warn you guys, but mature content ahead. And this is a slightly longer post than usual.

Also, this is the third consecutive day I'm updating for the week. Damn, I'm on a roll with the writing because finally we're at the part of the story I've been looking forward to ever since the beginning of the book!
• • •

"What the fuck?" Zac all but pushes Batman aside to barge into the bathroom, shooting daggers at me while I sit on the counter with my arms crossed.

"Am I missing something?" Batman asks, flickering his gaze between us as we compete in a stare-down.

"Nope," I blink and leap down from the sink. "Let's go Bruce Wayne," I move to Batman's side, sliding my palm into his.

Like I figured, Zac instantly breaks our intertwined hands apart. "I think the fuck not," he clenches his jaw. Pushing me back, he leans towards Batman and whispers something to him. Batman's eyes widen for a second, then he nods, muttering something back before stepping out of the bathroom without a second glance at me.

"Batman?" I yell, watching his retreating backview through the open door. "I thought we had something there." I pout, clutching a hand over the area where my heart is supposed to be.

Thank the lord I wasn't exactly turned on before this, seeing as neither of us even really touched each other nor kissed at all. What was I thinking? What was I thinking I'd succeed in having casual sex in the house of my brother's friend?

"Are you kidding me right now, Kelsey?" Zac slams the bathroom door shut and stalks me like a predator. I take a step back. "Were you really going to fuck that dude in here? In my fucking bathroom?" He takes another step forward, forcing me back against the counter.

"What does it look like? He was just going to watch me take a poop?" My tone full of sarcasm and venom.

"Seriously? Why the fuck, Kelsey? Why would you want to fuck someone in a damn bathroom?"

"Because we couldn't find a bed!" I rashly pull off the bunny ears headband off my head in frustration, throwing them on the white marble counter.

"Why reduce yourself to have a quick lay in a freaking bathroom? You could've found someone who can offer you a bed at the fucking least!" He roars, raking his fingers through his gelled up hair roughly.

I sigh, jumping up the counter again and lean against the tiles. What's the damn matter? And why does he look so hot when he's mad? What in the fuck is wrong with me? Am I getting desperate? Yes I'm getting fucking desperate!

"Okay, stop shouting." I inhale a deep breath. "I'm sorry, okay? It's disrespectful of me to do this in your house. I'm sorry. Stop being so angry."

"Why then? Why have all these meaningless sex? Why him? Why fuck someone who's only just in it for your body?" Zac calms down, pacing the floor instead.

"What do you mean?" I groan in expaseration. This damn conversation is taking a toll. "Because I have needs!"

Silence.

He pauses and looks up at me. "What?"

"I said, because I have needs!" I cover my eyes with one hand, suddenly embarrassed that I'm discussing my damn sexual life with him.

I feel him moving closer, before peeking under my lashes to see a pair of leather dress shoes standing just an arm length away from me.

"I know you have needs," he admits softly. "But why him? Why someone you've only just met from a stupid party?"