21.

(Picture of Cassandra Santiago)
• • •

"Holy shit. Did a vacuum sucked you on the neck or what?" Drew asks in pure mockery.

Another hectic week has passed and we are yet again, gathered at the dining table at Wayne's place for breakfast. Granted, the past two weeks has been physically demanding for me. Not that I was crazy about losing weight again, but Zac has been trying every single way to sneak into my bed late at night when everybody's asleep.

It's already weird that he has been staying over consecutively since the first time we slept together, but him leaving the room he shares with Carson to sleep in mine is a huge tell-tale sign for anyone who will barge in soon. Although, I can't say I'm complaining since both of us clearly enjoys fucking each other's brains out.

I stifle a laugh, not wanting to give myself away. Zac sits next to me on the bench, his hand resting on my thigh under the table while he uses his right hand to hold his fork. Everyday, he tries to touch me as often as he can even if it means risking to be caught in a room full of people.

"Yeah, this one's quite a sucker." Zac smirks and I almost gasp out loud. He squeezes my thigh slightly and I cross my ankles, preventing myself from kicking him in the shin.

This fucker gave me so many hickeys on my boobs last night that I look like as if I'm beaten and bruised. He's lucky I settled with just three on him.

Cass eyes the both of us curiously from where she's seated at the end of the table. I don't know why but this time, I kept our tryst a secret and didn't spill a word to neither girls. Perhaps because I don't even have a clue what I'm doing either— other than fucking him, and I don't want to have to come up with excuses to back up my actions and for breaking my own goddamn rules.

These rules are the stupidest thing I've ever come up with.

I mean. Fuck. It is still a bad idea to be sleeping with a friend. I don't even want to deny that now I actually crave for his attention. I hate that I like it when he snuggles with me on bed, late at night, no sex and just watching silly videos. I hate that I enjoy it when he pulls me closer in the middle of the night and tangles his legs with mine. Oh, for fucks sake.

"Okay? And who's that? Because for all I know, you've been around us most of the time lately." Carson raises his brows.

Shit. Please have a good answer. Please have a good answer.

Zac simply shrugs, a sheepish grin plastered on his face. "Since when are you so interested in my sexual life?"

"It's probably Becca," Drew chimes in as he fetches himself the butter. Becca? Who's Becca?

"It's not. For god's sake I told you she's already seeing someone." Zac explains in annoyance.

The relationship between us is pretty much just physical and sexual. As much as we have gotten a lot closer intimately, I refrain from getting involved with his personal affairs. Such as his schedules and his commitments are his private matters that I shouldn't pry. The only times we see each other are usually when he decides to come over whenever he's free. Other than that, we barely ever exchange a text message or a phone call unless he asks me if I'm home.

I keep reminding myself that we're merely sleeping friends, and that I shouldn't be too bothered; but the thought of him sleeping with someone else aside from me makes my heart clench.

"Fine, fine." Drew raises his hands, his fork and knife still clutched in his palms, in mock surrender. "So, last game before Thanksgiving next week. All of you are coming to support me, right? Right?" Drew glances around us in a circle.