19.

(Picture of Carson Gray)
• • •

Needless to say, for the entire breakfast, I had to have my hair tied up in a low side braid to cover my neck. Zac retaliated by giving me back a hickey. He didn't manage to get much of it though, because the next thing I did, I opened up the driver's door and jumped out of his lap.

Breakfast got a little awkward after we gathered everyone in the dining room. I went up to get the girls first. Cass is relatively comfortable in a bathrobe, while I had to borrow some clothes for Ally. Zac then went to knock on the guys' doors to wake them up before all the food turns cold.

"Oh, food!" A feminine voice sounds from the stairs and I furrow my brows. Ally and Cass are already seated in the dining chairs, while I am prepping the cutleries in the spare kitchen. Who else could it be?

The mysterious girl appears and all our doubts are instantly answered. She's wearing Wayne's white t-shirt from yesterday, half her ass showing since the shirt isn't long enough to reach her thighs. Unlike us, she make herself comfortable by sitting herself down at one of the chairs opposite the girls and reaches for a cinnamon roll with her hands.

Ally stiffens, her grey eyes narrowed as she scrutinizes Wayne's latest Bratz doll. Nobody dare say a word until the man himself emerges at the doorway.

"Why are you still here, Vivian?" He cocks an eyebrow. He's half-naked, his abs fully on show while his briefs hang lowly on his hips.

"Jeez. Did you forget your sister is here?" I enter behind him, holding plates and mugs. "I so do not need to see your crotch."

He rolls his eyes dramatically, taking a seat next to Vivian. He nudges her again, prompting her to stop stuffing her mouth with food and reply.

"I know," the blonde responds, one hand resting on Wayne's chest. "Will you drop me off later?" She bats her eyelash.

Oh, lord, spare me. Before I lose my appetite.

I deliberately pull up a chair between Cass and Ally, much to the annoyance of Zac. He clearly tried to keep the seat beside him empty. But how can I stomach food if I were to sit next to him?

"Man, this is awkward." Drew abruptly mutters. Ally remains silent, staring intently at her empty plate. I glare at Wayne, while he shoots me a what-did-I-do face.

"Wayne?" Vivian draws circles on his chest with one finger and I feel Ally's body heat practically burning up as the scene unfolds right in front of her eyes.

"Ugh, stop it with the display." I groan. "Do it in the room, for fucks sake." Vivian scowls at me, dropping her hand.

Ally sends me a discreet smile, thanking me for stopping it before she flares up. I pat her knees then proceed to fetch myself a muffin.

"Get up," Wayne suddenly commands, reaching for a cinnamon roll with one hand. "Change back into your clothes. I'll book you a cab." Vivian reluctantly stands up, but still hooks her arm with his as they leave the room.

"Damn. This one's thick-skinned enough to stay for breakfast." Drew chimes in once the two of them vanishes from our view.

Carson laughs. "If it wasn't for the shirt, I would've assumed she was yours."

"You slept alone, bro?" Zac joins in the conversation.

"Sadly. I don't ever have much luck whenever Wayne's around." Drew pouts, picking at his waffles.

We all stifle a laugh at his dramatic expression. Breakfast went by okay, with the guys discussing about the party while us girls eat in silence. Cass fiddles with her phone by my side while Ally still seems crestfallen even after Wayne returns ten minutes later.