24.

(picture of Zacson Gray)

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT**

A/n: Come Back To Me has been published up to Chapter 9! It was surprisingly easy for me to binge write that book much more than it is for this. Writer's block sucks. >:(
• • •

My family didn't have a tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving, so Wayne and I both stayed put in Boston. Our parents finally booked a holiday to Sweden after decades of not having time of their own so neither of us wanted to interrupt them.

Cass and Drew both went back to Florida to see their family for the long weekend. Ally still worked most days but had a day off for dinner at her grandparent's. Carson and Zac, though, barely made it back home at all as they stayed the entire four days at Wayne's house together with us. They didn't seemed thrilled about the holiday at all and I knew better than to ask. Besides, as for me, my period cramps only got better after two days. So safe to say; I could give less fucks about holidays or not.

The relationship between Zac and I is something I don't know how to put into a label. We are like a secret fling, but do people these days cuddle with their flings while they're on their menstrual cycle? That seems to be the least possible day to be calling a fling to your bed, yet here we are, me lying on his naked chest as we binge-watch medical dramas on my laptop.

The three guys went out earlier today to spend their bro-time and supposedly go to a party together. They tried to invite me along, fearing that I'll feel left out and lonely, but I turned them down since I didn't particularly enjoyed going out when there's a possibility of me leaking over my clothes.

At approximately 10PM, somebody knocked on my bedroom door and I unlocked it to see Zac standing there, grinning. He came back on his own, feigning an excuse of being tired to my brother in order to come back and sneak into my room. I appreciate him for doing this for me, or maybe it could really just be a damn boring party.

Just as I begin to yawn, we hear the front door opening and the voices of the two guys. There's a female voice too so I assume it's probably someone that Wayne brought home, not feeling too surprised as it isn't the first time anyway.

I nudge Zac, signalling for him to leave. If Carson were to go into their room and not see him there, he'll definitely be suspecting us. Not that it wouldn't be dubious for him to exit my room now since there's practically no walls blocking out the second floor from the first. They can easily see anyone leaving any of the bedrooms on the second storey through the mezzanine rails; but Zac has been coming to check on me for the past few days and basically taking care of me anyway. It'll probably be a lot more believable for him to make up a lie about bringing me food or some sort.

He sits up reluctantly, stretching his arms above his head. He's relatively used to this routine already anyway, although recently he had started rambling on about how he didn't find it fun with sneaking around anymore. Putting his t-shirt back on, he bends down and pecks me on my lips and my forehead. He has done this a lot now that I no longer freeze or tense up. I've become accustomed to the little intimate kisses here and there that I start to yearn for them.

He saunters out and shuts the door behind him and I don't bother to try to hear what goes on outside. I trust him enough to know he can handle it well. I close my laptop and prepare to sleep when I hear a phone vibrating on my bedside table. My own phone is tuck under my pillow, so the only possible reason I can think of is that Zac had forgotten his. I reach over, wanting to either go downstairs and pass it to him or turn the phone off when my eyes can't help itself but divert to the lit phone screen.