22.

(Picture of Becca!)
^ New character, I know. Surprise surprise.

A/n: By the way, Come Back To Me has been updated to Chapter 5! I'm putting it here to self-promote my other book so don't mind me, hehe. It's a pretty interesting book though, so give it a chance please! Drama and a cute kid is promised 😉
• • •

"Oh, you sneaky little bitch."

"What?"

"Details. We want the deets!"

"Of what?"

"I would throw this bowl of hot soup in your face if you weren't this pretty." Cass widens her large brown eyes to glare at me intensely, but it only results in me laughing out loud.

"Do not laugh because if she doesn't do it with the hot soup, I'll do it with my cold drink!" Ally says from next to Cass as I sit across them in our usual seat at the North Cafeteria. As you may guess, it is now Tuesday again and we finally get to have our hour of girls talk without the barrier of phone screens.

I curb the laughters immediately knowing these two girls are absolutely crazy and will mean what they say. I cautiously lean back into my own chair and exaggeratingly pout at my bowl of ramen noodles.

"I don't recall either of you being so mean to me when we first met." I pretend to wail.

Cass rolls her eyes. "That changed the moment we were on last name basis. I'm a bitch, deal with it."

I gotta admit sometimes throwing shade at each other does makes our friendship a tad bit more interesting but sometimes, it also really annoys me.

"Fine." I cut my pretense and sit up straight. "What the fuck do the both of you want to know?"

Ally seems to catch my change in mood and softens slightly. "Wait, are you mad? We're kidding."

"I'm not mad. Just ask."

"Now you're scaring me." Cass sighs and uncrosses her arms. "Okay, okay. We're not gonna pry until you're comfortable to reveal to us."

I chuckle and sip from the straw of my iced tea. "Fuck off. You're going to be that creepy stalker who will follow me just to satisfy your own curiousity. Besides, I feel like I should've told y'all a while ago." I pause and they wait patiently for me to tell the story. So I begin by narrating from the very first time which was at the Halloween's party—which they already knew of by the way, but I thought it's essential, to the part where we started getting close and intimate at Wayne's house. The rest of the sexual adventures are kept to the most minimum, only mentioning the frequency.

"Shit. So like, you really have regular fucks now." Cass announces and Ally giggles from next to her. "I don't know man. I always thought you two would be the sort to get together first before getting into this kind of FWB relationship."

I had the same thought and I constantly question myself for my bad decisions.

I shrug, not knowing what to say. "I've no idea what I'm doing. But I'm gonna be frank cuz I trust the two of you. And that is that one of us will end up getting hurt soon, and I can already feel that it's going to be me."

———
I sprawl out on my comfortable bedsheets ready to crash. I had only just returned home at 10PM and had to do all the trouble of removing make ups and taking a shower. After lunch, Ally went to work while Cass returned to her dorm. She had another class in the evening later so usually I'll choose to head home and rot. When I got to my car, I received an unexpected text.

Zacson: Come to my car.
Me: Why?
Zacson: Just come or I'll kidnap you eitherway.

Not wanting to be seen in the parking lot like that, I willingly moved my legs to where he usually parked his R8. He was already seated in his car and when I made my way around, he opened the passenger door from the inside and gestured for me to get in.