The Meaning of Beauty (Dick Grayson x reader)

Dick Grayson x Reader

(y/n) has always had the ability to change how she looked, and so she hid her appearance behind attractive façades. Now, her abilities aren't working, exposing what she truly look like.
(Y/N)= your name, (L/N)= last name,   (H/L)=hair length, (H/C)= hair color,    (S/C)= skin color, (E/C)= eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's) P.O.V.
Ever since I was little I always had the ability to change how I look. To me it's been a blessing because I hate how I look, how I truly look. My parents don't know how I got my abilities. They've told me so many times that I shouldn't change my appearance because I look beautiful the way I am, but I never believed them.

Right now I am at this Gala, the Wayne Charity Gala before you say anything on how I know the Wayne's I don't my parents do their very good friends with Bruce Wayne but I had to accompany my parents even though I am twenty-one I still go we're my parents go... well sometimes. I am wearing a long baby blue spaghetti strap dress on the back it's a little open, I'm wearing black thick heels but what's the difference I'm still short even though I'm only 5'2. I did two half Dutch braids while the rest of my hair is down in waves. For makeup I did my eyebrows, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lips, and etc and to top it all off I had my lace baby blue clutch bag.
This charity ball was held at the Wayne manor to be honest these things were boring but hey at least there for a great cause.

I was just looking around when I spotted my parents talking to Bruce Wayne, the main person who organized this event. Sometimes I wonder how they meet.
I was at this corner just watching people socialize and dance. I was distracted into my own thought I didn't even notice someone was next to me until I looked up to meet these beautiful blue ocean eyes looking straight into my green ones. I was not only shocked but surprise that Richard Grayson was in front of me looking good as always especially in that black tuxedo.

"Uh h-hello?" I said confuse
"Why so confuse" he said with a chuckle
"It's just that you're Richard Grayson from the Flying Graysons also Bruce Wayne's son and talking to me" I said
"Correct but I'm also just a normal person, just like you and why wouldn't I talk to you?"Richard said if only he knew I am way past normal.

"Well I'm basically a nobody"I said
"Well you're somebody to me, oh and please call me Dick" He said with a smile showing his white pearly teeth.
"I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)"I said with a smile
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, but why are you standing here alone in the corner?" he said
"Well my parents are to busy talking to your father and I really don't know anyone here" I said
"Well don't you worry that you're night and shining armor is here to save you from boredom"he said smirking
"Really, where?" I said joking
"I'm hurt (y/n)" he said faking pouting. I rolled my eyes an laugh. Then it was silent until he spoke.

"Care to dance (y/n)?" He said nervously, I see that his cheeks turned a bit pink, is he blushing? Aww he's nervous that's cute. Wait did I just call him cute, ok chill (y/n) you just met the guy.
"Sure why not" I said with a smile. He sticks out his hand I take it and he leads me to the dance floor. From there we start dancing swaying back and fourth following the beat to the music.
Just as the song was about end Dick looks at me.
"You know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met" Dick said. When he said that I started blushing like crazy.
"Is that how you swoon all the girls"I said sarcastically.