Bad boy in a leather Jacket (Jason Todd x reader)

(Y/n) always sees Jason the "bad" boy in a brown leather jacket that he seems to never take off but everywhere (Y/n) goes always sees Jason there.

(Y/n)'s age: 18
Jason's age: 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
No matter where I go I always seem to see Jason the bad boy of Gotham. There's a lot of rumors about him. One that he's probably in a gang. Another saying he plays vigilante at night, but what's weirder is that Jason came back out of nowhere he was pronounced dead and decides to just pop up out of nowhere like he never died. Everywhere I go Jason's there but he always wears that brown leather jacket.

I wish I knew more about him but he keeps his distance and secrets. I was walking towards the library I had to return a book. I like reading it helps and takes away all that stress and anxiety I have because when reading I feel like I am in a different universe and somehow I feel like the main character and that I finally met my other half. When I made it to the library I went up to the front desk where Mrs. Carter was a sweet little old lady. When I first started coming here, of course, I was a stranger, but I started coming here frequently and she started to notice I guess you can say that we became friends. Mrs. Carter is always recommended books that I should read which I do.

Sometimes I feel like I am the only bookworm in Gotham but in all honesty, I am ok with that.
"Back again (Y/n)?" She said smiling towards me. I just nodded my head smiling back.
"You know me, Mrs. Carter, I'm like the only bookworm in Gotham" I said to her.

"You and me both" she said laughing. Three days ago I was here because I just got done reading a book and I needed a new one and yet I'm here once again. My life has become so sad it's the middle of July and I just graduated high school two months ago and this is how I am spending the rest of my life. Lately, I've been feeling very poetry so today I am going to grab a poetry book.

"Well I am going to look at the poetry books Mrs. Carter" I said to her, she smiled and nodded her head. I started walking towards the section where all the poetry is. There is one in particular that I am looking for that sister-in-law told me that I should read. I was scanning everywhere for the authors' name until I came across it I reach for the book only to feel another hand on top of mine I look to the person next to me. When I saw who it was I was literally shocked to see who it was. Jason and whatever his last name is. I never really cared to learn his last name since I thought we were never going to cross paths. Boy was I wrong.

"Sorry" was all I could say. Don't judge. You probably would act the same way if a hot guy was in front of you. That's when I notice that our hands were still touching, I removed my hand as quick as I could. I can feel the heat in my cheeks rise up. He grabbed the poetry book that I so badly wanted.

"Here you go I bet you'll read it more then I'll do" Jason said giving it to me. What? Jason the bad boy as everyone knows him as being nice?

"No it's ok I'll just get it another time" I said handing it back to him. I think he muttered a "thank you" but I don't know, I didn't hear him clearly. I walked away and started looking for a different book. Like always I saw him wearing the same brown leather jacket.

*15 minutes later*
After looking for 15 minutes I finally found a book. It looked interesting. I went to Mrs.Carter to check it out.
"So did you find the book you were looking for?" She said looking at me.
"I did but I decided to let someone else have it" I said smiling at her.
"There is beauty in being kind my dear" Mrs.carter said smiling at me not before her husband coming over and giving her a kiss on the forehead. I really want a relationship like that. I replied with a thank you, she grabbed the book and scanning it over and pulling it under my name.