Surprise? (Dick Grayson x reader)

Dick Grayson x reader

(Y/n) (L/n) and Dick Grayson have been together for 5 years and she's been hiding something for a month now and wants to surprise him while dick has a surprise as well.

(Y/n)'s age: 24
Dick's age: 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I've been hiding something from Dick for a month at first I didn't know how to feel when I first found out. I didn't want to believe it because well Dick and I are always careful when we have sex and well I did not expect to get pregnant. At first, I was so scared that he would just leave us and wouldn't want to be part of the baby's life. But I know Dick is better than that and I know he wouldn't leave me, and I've been thinking that it's about time I tell Dick about it well I want to make it a surprise.

*Time Skip (I got the idea of Full house on how Becky tells Jesse😂)*

Everything was done all I needed was to light the candles. I even got ready for this dinner I had prepared tonight.
Out of nowhere, Dick is home.
"(Y/n)-"Dick said but I cut him off.
"No wait I'm not ready yet" I said and I turned around and turned back around to face him.

"Hello, darling you're home at last" I said smiling at him and he smiled back. He looked around and said "you did this all for me?" He said.
Well, I got some really great news for you" I said beginning to get nervous.
"I got some great news for you too" he said smiling.
"Oh honey that is great you can tell me about it over dinner" I said Dick sat down while I stood next to him.

"Alright what are we having?" Dick asked
"I'm glad you asked because we're having baby shrimp, baby corn, and baby back ribs" I said smiling at him.
"Good cause baby I'm starving" he said and started to eat.
"Yes, Dick sweetheart but do you see some sort of theme running through this meal?" I said giving him hints and he looks down at the food.
"Oh their theme oh how fun, alright let me guess, okay so they get the baby shrimp and the baby ribs and the baby c-" he stops at mid-sentence and looks up at me with his mouth open just a little bit and says "honey, finger foods that's beautiful I love it" and he kept stuffing good into his mouth " Very very clever" he said.
"Yeah nothing gets by you" I said.

After that, I just sat down and started eating during the middle of dinner Dick got up and stood next to my side and stood down on one knee.

"Okay time for my surprise,
(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) ever since I first laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one who I wanted to spend my life with you're everything I dreamed of and everything I ever wanted I will always love you till the moon and back and what I'm trying to say is, Will you marry me?" He said and got out this beautiful engagement ring. This brought tears to my eyes.
"YESSS A MILLION TIMES YESSS" I shouted. I got up so quick and hugged him so tight.

*Next day*
The next day Dick and I went to the manor because Damian wanted to show us something. Once we got there basically everyone was there Damian had this game set up and everyone congratulate Dick and I on getting engaged.
"Okay, there is this game it is called picture charades that they showed me in school"Damian said. In front of us there was big pieces of paper and a marker. Until Damian said "so who wants to go first?".
" I'll go first" I said and I stood up and went up there I started to draw a cheese, a drew the fraction 1/2, and a bottle.

"Ok Dick ONLY you have to guess this, Alright it's a movie title" I said. Dick kept on guessing and the looks of it everyone figured it out they seemed happy for me.
"Ok next picture" I said
"Umm, half... okay cheese half?" He said
"Ok next clue" I said excitedly since he was getting closer.
"Bottle umm...beaker bottle, vas ink" Dick said.
"Gee your good Master Richard" Alfred said joking.

"Okay uh, cheese half ink... um, cheese half ink... she's having?" Dick said I was excited that he almost got it right I screamed "yes yes" and next I tried to draw a baby.
"She's having a hotdog" Dick said
"Ugh no-no" I shouted. It's official Richard John Grayson is going to be the death of me.
"No Dick it's not she's having a hotdog it's she's having a baby and the she is me I'm having a baby" I shouted.
"Oh your having, you hear that guys- wait what you're having a baby?" he said trying to processes this.

"How did this happen, well I know how it happened" he said laughing at himself he got up from his spot and walked over to me.
"Really? Do you know what this means... it means we're having a baby I'm gonna be a father" after he said that he fainted good thing his brothers where behind him to catch him.

*30 minutes later*
I was in Dick's old room waiting for him to wake up. Bruce had to carry Dick all the way to his room. I was just waiting for Dick to wake up and be wasn't waking up any sooner so I grabbed the glass of water that Alfred gladly brought Dick just in case he wanted and poured it on him and like that he stood up right away.
"What the hell was that for?" He said
"Well you wouldn't wake up so I had to do something" I said. Then there was this awkward silence between us until he spoke up.

"(Y/n), are you actually pregnant?"He says.
"Dick sweetheart have I ever lied to you about anything?" I said
"Do you really want me to answer that?" he said.
"Uh no but the point is that I'm not lying to you about this I'm serious I even have pictures of the ultrasound to prove it to you" I said opening up my purse and taking out the pictures of the ultrasound.
"See" I said handing him the pictures he took them and looked at them and smiled.
"He/she or whatever they are there beautiful" he said bringing me into a hug.

"I'm glad I'm having my child with you" Dick said smiling at while holding my hand. I just smirked and decided to tease him a bit. "Mmh are you sure you wouldn't have them with Barbra" I said.
"(Y/n)!!"Dick said giving me one of those famous bat-glare.
"What? It's not my fault she keeps looking at you! And I don't like girls especially ex's looking at what's mine" I said getting jealous I'm not gonna lie Barbra is pretty.
"Am I sensing jealousy here?" he said joking.

"Babe don't worry nothing is ever going to happen between Barbra and I, you're the only one who has my heart and always will" he said kissing my cheek.
"Love you Grayson" I said smiling at him
"Love you too future Mrs. Grayson" he said
And then he looked at my stomach and he got closer to it and started talking to her or him.
"And I love you too my little mini Nightwing or Nightingale" he said and just like that we needed up staying the night at the manor and cuddled through the whole night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter enjoy. I kinda like this one Dick is so adorable other then that I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

~roselover_21