Say Yes To The Dress (Bat-fam x reader)

When (Y/n) gets engaged to her lovely fiancé Wally and she has 4 months and still hasn't found a dress but she takes her 4 brothers, Bruce, and Alfred what can go wrong right?

(Y/n)'s age: 23
Dick's age: 26
Jason's age: 24
Tim's age: 20
Damian's age: 18
Bruce's age: 48
Alfred's age: immortal😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
"What's the big deal anyways you still got like what 6 months left?" Jason said you can always count on Jason to remember special occasions. 

Note sarcasm.

"No, you imbecile our sister has only 4 months left" Damian said.

"Nobody was talking to you demon" Jason said rolling his eyes. From there they started bickering back and forth.

"So is that a no a yes because you love your sister dearly" I said trying to make a cute sad face. Keyword try.

"Sure I'll go" Dick said smiling. This is why Dick will always be my favorite brother. He never complains.

"To much work (Y/n) maybe next time" Jason said while cleaning out his gun.
"There will no next time you idiot" I said playfully punching him.
"I'll go too besides what's the worse that can happen" Tim said shrugging his shoulders. Tim my second favorite brother you can always count on him.

"Dami?" I said looking at him.
"Fine, only because you are my sister and second so that you choose an appropriate dress nothing too revealing" Damian said with a serious face. Gosh he really is Bruce Wayne's son. Now I have to beg Jason.
"Please Jay it would really mean a lot to me" I said fake pouting and making my lip quiver a little. He tried looking away but couldn't. Gotcha he couldn't resist that long. Nobody can when it comes to there only sister.
"Ugh fine I'll go but you owe me big time" Jason said. And that's how you do it ladies.
"Yay thank you so much Jay" I said hugging him. Right when I said that Dad and Alfred came.

"Why so Excited Miss (Y/n)?" Alfred said smiling knowing well that Jason agreed since he was the one who helped me.
"Jason agreed just like you said Alfred" I said smiling.

"Hey you set me up" Jason said but ignoring what he said. Oops.

"That's great sweetie should we get going?" Dad said I just nodded my head.
"That's what he just said Jason come on keep up" I said jokingly. We were taking my dad's private jet since were literally going to a different state I told him that I was ok with going to that banquet in Gotham but he said and I quote, "my only daughter deserves the best and only the best" so we're flying out to New York. I pray for them because I'm a difficult shopper and a little indecisive. Who knew that I would be getting on a private jet...yes I guess being Bruce Wayne does have its advantages but what I was trying to say who knew that I would have all guys helping me choose a dress not just any dress but my wedding dress. If I'm being honest here I know nothing about dresses I'm more of a jeans and
t-shirt type of girl. Also heels aren't my thing but I'm willing to try. That's why I pray and hope that whoever is helping me bless his or her soul. When arriving at the airport the boys seemed surprised.