Saving you pt 2 (Tim drake x reader)

Recap: I don't want to go inside because it holds so many shared memories. How can this be a home when it was never home in the first place. I turn off my car and lock it. Next thing you know someone hits me hard on the head and makes me fall to the ground. My keys fell out of my hands the last thing I saw was the person who knocked me out. Bane. After that, I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Ugh, my head hurts. I open my eye slowly it takes a couple of seconds to regain my eyesight back. I look around my surroundings. I see that there is a window and like always it's gray and cloudy. I see that I'm at a warehouse. Typical villains. I tried moving around but I was tied up and my legs were tied up as well. Great, the least my kidnapper could've done is giving me a chair to sit on because the floor was not that comfortable.

I close my eyes memories start to come back to me. Tim and I's argument. Going over to Wayne Manor. Finding out Tim cheating on me. Going back home. Getting hit in the head by...Bane? What the hell does he want? I open my eyes quickly. I need to find a way out.

Then I heard bane speaking. "Look who's finally awake". Then babe appears right in front of me. "We're going to have so much fun" Bane said smirking. He had a metal bar in his hands.

Tim's P.O.V
I kept pacing back and forth. I know it was wrong of me to never stop this affair. I just after the first time I cheated on (Y/n) I couldn't stop. Mostly because I felt guilty. I didn't want to break
(Y/n)'s heart and I couldn't bring myself to tell her. I don't know why I went back to Stephanie.

I don't love her like that anymore. "Tim? Babe, chill she was going to find out sooner or later. So just chill, ok?" Stephanie said. I stop and look at her.

"Chill? This what we had going on should've stopped the moment you came to me. I was stupid and naive. I've ruined everything" I said. (Y/n) said that she had a surprise for me. I guess I'll never find out. "Just leave. I want to be alone" I said calmly. Stephanie wasn't moving at all. I look at her and shouted, "LEAVE STEPHANIE! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE". Stephanie seemed startled when I shouted because I've never seen her run that fast. Next thing you know I felt the salty tears on my lips. Fuck! I never curse only if I have to but I just ahhh I fucked everything up. I started trashing my room. I then punched the wall leaving a hole.

I need to fix things with her. I can't lose her she's my everything but something tells me I already did. I couldn't take it anymore and I ended up passing out.

*Next day*
I woke up. I didn't want to get up but I knew I had to so I could go fix things with (Y/n). I got up and took a quick shower. I got out and dressed up. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I saw Dick, Jason, and Damian. 

Damian turns his head and looks at me and scoffs. "Going back to that bi-" Damian was about to say but I cut him off. "I'm going to go see (Y/n) and fix things" I said. Damian and Jason started to laugh until Jason said, "Funny (Y/n) was here for the exact same thing. Just leave her alone". I look at Dick for a little bit of help. "I'm sorry to not this time. You really hurt her and it's our fault too because we didn't tell her" Dick said.

That's why I need to go fix things with her. I couldn't hear any more of this. I leave the manor and drive to (Y/n) and I's apartment. I turn off the car and start making my way to the entrance of the building but I passed her car. I stopped because I saw her keys on the ground. That means she never made it back to the apartment. Maybe I can track (Y/n)'s phone that's if she didn't forget it.

I checked through the window of her car and noticed her phones in there. Think Tim think.
(Y/n)'s bracelet There is a tracking device on there that I gave her. Just in case something like this would happen. A run back to my car in and drive as fast As I could back to the manor. I make my way to the Bat-cave. I go to the bat-computer so I can pin-point her location and find her. Whoever has her they are going to regret it.

(Y/n)'a P.O.V.
"Tell me who Batman is and his silly sidekicks" Bane said. His face got closer to mine. I spit blood on his face and said, "Go to hell!". For the past, I've taken his beatings. Leaving me with bruises and blood. I'm just hoping he doesn't hit me in the stomach. My baby can't get hurt. Bane spit out the blood out. Bane chuckled and said, "Then I guess you don't mind a broken leg". And he started stomping on my leg. I screamed from the pain.

He can hurt me all he wants I promised the bat-family that I will keep their identity a secret even Tim's. Tears were pouring down my face.

"I'm sorry did that hurt? I thought this would hurt more" Bane said. He untied my hands he crapped my left hand he used his strength to put a lot of pressure on my shoulder making me hear a pop.

I'm pretty sure he dislocated my arm. Bane has been going on about how I know who they are because every time that I would get kidnapped they always somehow knew my name. I guess you could say it's a daily thing. "Oh, I wouldn't be too sure" Bane said.

I've seen a smoke bomb. Bane turned around and started to walk away.

"Come out come out wherever you are" Bane said. Then someone lifts me up and I'm on my feet. Well at least on my right foot. "Come on (Y/n). We have to get out of here Tim and the rest are going to take care of it" Jason said. I started sobbing again and said, "I-I can't Jason m-my leg-". Jason cuts me off saying, "Shh, I got you". He picked me up bridal style.

I don't know if it was the pain or relief that my baby and I are safe, but it made me pass out again.

*Skip time*
I woke up in a mad baby. I felt pain everywhere. My shoulder was a bit of pain but I'm guessing they relocated it. My leg was in a cast. I'm guessing my face isn't looking that good either.

"Miss (Y/n) you are awake. How are you feeling?" Alfred asked. I weakly smile at him. "Thank you Al for patching me up but umm how's my..." I said pausing at the end. I don't want to say baby but something tells me that he already knows.

"The baby is fine Miss (Y/n) I can assure you" Alfred said. I tried getting up but I was in pain. I just want to go home and lay down on my own bed. I tried sitting up so I can leave I want to go home.

"I would lay down if I were you Miss (Y/n)" Alfred said.

"I'm good Al I just want to go home" I said. Alfred sights and gives me crutches. "Thank you" I said.

Before leaving Alfred told me that he was going to tell one of the boys to drive me home. After taking The crutches I stood up. I took a few steps on the crutches. It was going to take a while to get used to but this will do to help me walk. As I start walking towards the bat computer I see everyone.

Damian was the first one to see me he comes up to me and hugs me tightly. "I am pleased to see that you are doing ok (L/n)" Damian said.

"I am too but I'm actually in pain" I said. He let's go and apologizes. Dick and Jason come and say the same thing. "Oh, and congrats mama" Jason said. I smile and say, "Thank you, Jay".

"Yeah, (Y/n) you are going to be a fantastic mother" Dick said. The great part about being pregnant is that I barely even showed that I was even pregnant.

"I cannot believe I am going to be an uncle" Damian said. Damian left and kept saying that he was going to train him or her. Tim walks over to me and everyone leaves to give us time to talk.

"(Y/n), this is all my fault if it wasn't for me this wouldn't have happened" Tim said. I stare at him.
"I just want you to know that I regret what I did. If I could take it all back I would. I still love you and always will. Please forgive me. I w-want to raise our baby together" Tim said. I look at Tim and sighed.

" I know Tim but what's done is done. A part of me always will love you but you did me wrong and that's something I can't forget. I would've love to raise our baby together but I can't. I'm not saying that you can't see him or her because you have those rights, Tim. I forgive you but I'll never forget what you did to me" I said. I started to leave slowly since it wasn't that easy to move on crutches. There is always going to be a part of me that is going to miss Tim but for the sake of the baby and me, I'm going to try and move on and focus on myself and the baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But do you think Y/n made the right choice not being with Tim? Other then that here is pt2 hope you like it:)
                             ~roselover_21