A Thousand years(Jason Todd x reader)

This is the love story of how Jason and (Y/n) fell in love. But not all endings have happy ones or do they?

Jason's age: 24
(Y/n)'s age: 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
You know how every love story ends right? Look how it turned out for Romeo and Juliet. Not everyone gets a happy ending but I'm glad I did. You wanna know the story how I met the love of my life? Ok, it started when I was 13. Every time that I would go to Gotham city with my dad, Oliver Queen for some "business". He would let me go out and explore Gotham. Of course not alone since he doesn't think I'm capable of defending myself.

So everywhere I went I had a bodyguard. You see I am my mother's daughter as well. She's been training me behind my dad's back. What's even cooler is that I have the canary's cry as well.

One day I want to be like my parents. The Green Arrow and the Black Canary a.k.a Oliver Queen and Dinah Drake. Once my dad found out he was mad but then later on he got over it and he as well decided to train me. It so cool because I got to learn how to use my canary cry and my dad taught archery. This became a daily thing training and going to Gotham every once a week. And that's where I met him. Jason Peter Todd. That is where I first meet Jason at Wayne manor. There was something that attracted me to him. I wanted to get to know him more.

*Flashback (when they were 13)*
It's been six month of knowing Jason and we became friends instantly. Well at least for me it was going to be hard for him to trust me or at least that's what he said. There was seriously something wrong with me because every time I'm around Jason my heart beats fast and I don't know how to control it. Maybe it's those eyes of his I always seem to be getting lost in them. I was sitting down on Jason's bed my dad made it very clear that the door must be open at all times. Jason went down to get some snacks since we were watching a movie.

"Heart beats fast colors and promises, how to be brave" I said/sang to myself. I told my mom how I was feeling about Jason but she told me that these feelings I'm feeling is because I like him. But what if it's more? And I'm too young to know what love is?

*Skip time*
We were already half way through the movie. I turn my head a stare at Jason. I thought to myself, 'How Can I love when I'm afraid to fall?'. Love? "What are you staring at (Y/n)?" Jason asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, um, nothing sorry I thought I saw a spider" I said. A spider. I mentally slapped myself but I can also feel the heat in my cheeks. "A spider?" Jason said confuse.

"Yes but it was nothing" I said quickly.

"You are so weird...but that's what I like about you" Jason said. He looked back at the screen.

Likes? He likes me? Woah don't get get to far ahead of yourself (Y/n) he could only mean it as in friends. 'But watching you stand alone. All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow' I thought.

"One step closer" I said/sang.
*End of flashback*

I guess you could say that was when I first realized that I liked Jason.

*Flashback (When they were 14)*
It's been a year and 3 months of being friends with a certain bird-boy. Two months ago I realized that I loved him. I now I'm only 14 and I'm to "young" to know what love is. But there is something about Jason that makes me overthink things. I was in my room sitting down in my chair facing the mirror finishing my dutch braids. "I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more" I said/sang. I tried everything to get over Jason. I even tried distancing myself from him even if in the end it meant losing him.