Recházame (Reject me) Dick Grayson x reader

A/n: Hello my lovelies I am back. I know I've been gone for a couple of months but I was going through some stuff and it really affected me to the point where I just kinda gave up and lost all interest in the things I loved doing like writing wonderful one-shots of my boys (even though I wish they were) but I also needed time for myself. If you're ever feeling down or just need someone to talk to I'm here but other then that enjoy this one shot of our beautiful Dick Grayson and I decided to make this point of view from just Dick to switch it up also I give the song the credit, it deserves and that I don't get sue because it's for a great cause:).
- lots of Luv from roselover_21

When Dick Grayson first arrives to Gotham Academy, (Y/n) and Dick instantly clicked and Dick wanted to learn Spanish because of (Y/n) since they're Hispanic but as they grew older they knew what they had wouldn't last.

Dick's age: 20
(Y/n)'s age: 20

This is Dick singing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dick's P.O.V.

It feels just like yesterday when I first met
(Y/n). There was something about her that just made us click.

**Flashback**
I was so nervous to attend a new school mostly because I did all schooling when I was part of Haly's Circus going around the world. This time I guess I have to stick to staying at one. When I first entered Gotham Academy I literally was amazed by it but I also couldn't find the Attendance office so I can get my schedule. I got out my phone that Bruce provided me with, yeah Bruce Wayne he adopted me. My parents were murdered and I am determined to find the person who killed my parents, Bruce was at the circus the night my parents were killed, but as always I accidentally bumped into something more like someone. I look up to see these beautiful (e/c) eyes that I can look at all day.

"I am really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I said
"Nope your good it's my fault I was just heading to the Attendance office and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" she said smiling. Ok this is the perfect timing to ask if I can tag along. Just as I was about to say something she interrupts me.
"Hey, you're new here right?" She said
"Yeah I kinda need help finding the Attendance office" I said scratching the back of my neck. At this point, I really wish I knew her name.
"I can take you there as I'm actually heading there by the way my name is (Y/n) (L/n)" she said smiling. Her name is even beautiful.

"Dick" I said.
"Pardon me?" (Y/n) said her face turning red.
"I-uh mean Richard Grayson, but I like to be called Dick" I said. After that, we walked towards the attendees office.

When the secretary gave me my schedule she said to (Y/n). " I know it's last-minute but I was wondering if you can show Mr. Grayson around Jessica (if that's your name you can change it) is not here today it would be much appreciated". (Y/n) agreed to which I'm glad she did. She started to tour me around and we actually got to know each other and from that moment there that I knew we were going to be good friends.
**Flashback over**

But I also knew that our friendships was going to be complicated. We weren't exactly dating yes we flirt and maybe cuddle but we both are in relationships, (Y/n) has her boyfriend while I have my wife Kori but I don't know what always brings me back to that beautiful (h/c) hair girl. To be honest I think I might love her.

Right now I was at (Y/n)'s place we were watching a movie and she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

", me enamoraste a mi, me hiciste sonreír. Sabiendo la situación. (You made fell in love with you, you made me smile knowing the situation)" I said looking at her smile, I know I love her but who know where this will take us. I guess right now I'll just enjoy the moment I have with her.