Mother! (Bat family x reader! Bat-mom)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was in the living room as I read my favorite book (f/b/n). It was peaceful, I wonder how long that's going to last? Especially with having all boys in the house.

They always argue and end up tackling each other until I make Bruce step in and stop before it gets an worse. I look up and see Alfred come in with a tray. There is a clear glass mug.

"It is quite beautiful outside Mistress (Y/n)" Alfred said.

"Yes, indeed Alfred" I said as he set the tray down on the coffee table. Let's just hope the boys don't cause trouble or at least until Bruce comes back home. I then realized something.

"Alfred, where are the boys?" I asked him. It's quiet...to quiet.

"Last I checks they were all in the backyard" he said.

"Ah, good-wait a second there all outside?" I asked.

"Yes, they are" as he nodded his head. Crap. All of them together is bad...only sometimes when there getting along. I get up quickly and make my way towards the backyard. I see Jason sitting down in a chair while reading. Dick is swimming in the pool. Tim is on his computer drinking coffee. Typical Tim. Damian was playing with Titus. At least there not attacking each other to pieces. Or at least Jason and Damian. Those are who I have to worry about the most.

I go back to the living room. Now I know that everything is great. There not fighting what's the worse that can happen?

"I see there all still alive and well?" Alfred asked.
"Surprisingly no one has gotten hurt" I murmured as I picked up the glass mug and took a sip of it. Mmm chamomile tea.

"Thank you Alfred!" I said smiling.
"It is my pleasure" Alfred said as he left. I set the mug down and picked up my book and being reading to where I left off.

*20 minutes later*

I was so into the book I didn't notice something slobbery and wet on my knee. I set my book down  and see Titus. I start petting him.

"Hello to you too" I said smiling. He kept bitting onto my sleeve shirt. "What's wrong?" I asked frowning. I got up and that's when Titus took my book and ran towards the backyard with it.

"Titus, no!" I shouted as I ran after him. Once I reached outside. I saw all the boys arguing expect for Damian and Jason. They were both on the ground. Damian was on top of Jason.

"Ahem" as I cleared my throat. They all look towards my way. They all stopped what they were doing.

"Heyyy...mom" Tim said nervously.
"Mom did anyone ever tell you that you are the most beautiful and kindest mother in the whole world. What color is that it really compliments your eyes" Dick said rambling.

"Beige and I hear it everyday Richard" I said. His eyes widens when I said Richard instead of his nickname.

"Someone please explain to me what is going on. Damian get off of your brother now" I exclaimed.
He did as he was told.

"Dick started it" Jason said as he pointed at Dick.
"Me?! I would never it was Tim he is the one who started all of this" dick said as he looked over to Tim.

"Wh-liar I swear mom it wasn't me. I was minding my own business until my computer suffered the consequences. It sank down into the pool. It was Damian who threw it" Tim accused Damian.

Damian stayed quiet as if he was the one who did as he didn't deny it. Damian is the only one who doesn't call me mom. Which I don't mind. His mom made it very clear that he doesn't want Damian calling another woman mom/mother that's not her.

"Damian?" I softly said towards him. I walk towards him. "Damian, did you start this?" I asked.

"Mom it was all Damian" Jason said muttered quickly. Making my other children agree with Jason.

"Richard John Grayson! Jason Peter Todd! Timothy Jackson Drake!" I glared at them. They all looked down.

"Grayson started this. Knowing how Todd's temper is. Todd did something to Drake and he thought it was me and Drake attacked me and yes I did throw his laptop in the pool for falsely accusing me" Damian sadly said. I see what's he's doing.

"My poor child. What have they done to you" I said. Damian came towards me and hugged me. I smiled a little. Damian barely showed any affection so it took me by surprise when he hugged me.

"Mother I wish for these immaturely to be sent to there rooms and perhaps ground them" Damian said. That made me smile. This is the first time he called me mom.

"Sure thing" I said trying not to laugh. We separated and I look at the boys.

"All three of you are grounded" I said while winking. Dick and Tim caught in to what I was saying but Jason wasn't.

"What! That's not fair. I'm 23 fu-" I cut him off glaring at him.

"Don't you dare finish that" I glared.
"Sorry mom" Jason muttered. Dick dragged Jason inside while Tim followed.

"Tim, I'll buy you another laptop" I said smiling.
"Thank you mom" he chirped happily before running inside.

"Mother, I bet if you came with us on missions you'd terrified all the villains" Damian said.

"Yeah?" I asked.
"Father even said you scare him" Damian laughed.

"I do don't I? I guess that's the power of being a mom" I smirked. "Come on let's go inside Alfred should be making you a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

"Ok, mother let's go" Damian said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. "Can you perhaps please tell father if I can drive".

"I'll think about but don't be getting any ideas...later when your father has to go to a justice league meeting we'll take it out for a spin" I said.

"Great, I'll be looking forward tonight mother" Damian happily said. I never seen Damian seem so happy. He's always so serious. Perhaps the other boys to give him a hard time. Don't get me wrong I love my other boys as well. I basically all let them drive behind Bruce's back. Especially if it's the bat-mobile. I just want to see all of them happy. They might not be my biological children but I helped raise them since they were all Damian's age 13.

"Mother, i always wanted a little sister. I heard Grayson, Todd, and Drake say that they wish to have another sibling running around the house" Damian said. My eyes widen.

"Umm...Damian, sweetie, how do I tell you this. I can't have children. It's difficult for me to get pregnant" I truthfully told him. It's true. I cant get pregnant. The doctor said I couldn't.

"I know, but that is not your only option there is adoption" Damon told me. I smiled.

"Ok, I'll take to your father about this and see what he says" I smiled at him as we both entered the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy it. I really didn't understand what you meant by healer. So I'm so sorry. If this is not what you expected. Also I didn't add a description or there ages because it's 1 in the morning right now when I should be in bed so please forgive me.

                                -roselover_21