Fake Love pt 2 (Tim Drake x reader)

Recap: Tim asks (Y/n) to pretend to be his girlfriend so he can make Steph Jealous. (Y/n) didn't want to because she knew that she would end up getting hurt in the end. (Y/n) helped Tim with his plan. Stephanie and Tim got together which there fake relationship ended that's the moment (Y/n) knew she had fallen in love with her best friend.

(Y/n)'s age: 16 1/2
Tim's age: 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
It's been 1 month since Tim and I "break" up and we've talked once in a while. He even asked to hang out but I could never just be near him. It's too much. Tim explained the whole situation to Stephanie, It was ok I guess but there are times where she's a little bit over possessive over Tim. If he wants to hang out with his friends he needs to ask permission and if especially they are girls he definitely needs to ask permission. Jason still comes and checks up on me. I'm thankful to have a brother like him. These 7 months and a week have been one hell of a ride. 6 months of dating Tim...well fake dating was amazing it was the happiest I've been even if it was fake.

Crime lately in Gotham has been terrible especially if it's October. It really gives out the vibe. I miss summer all I had to do was eat, sleep, binge watch Netflix, and repeat. Being a junior is not all that bad I guess. I got ready for school which is the same constant thing.

Waking up, showering, putting on my uniform that I hate very much, and eating breakfast that my mom made. As I made my way downstairs I heard my mom from the kitchen.
"Hey, hun, could you please help me with the food?" she said.

"Yeah sure" I said as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the plates and walked back to the dining room.
"Here you go dad" I said handing him his plate.
"Thanks, darling" he said smiling before going back to his newspaper. I set my plates down at my usual seat. My mom came and brought the orange juice and her plate. We all started eating in silence.

"I haven't seen your brother. You should invite him for dinner tonight" mom said. I just nodded my head. I'm glad that both my parents like Jason. They didn't at first they thought that he came to take me away from them, later on, they realized Jason meant no harm in taking me away that he just wanted to get to know me and be there for me.

"Yeah I'll message him mom" I said to her while drinking my orange juice.
"Yeah, I have seen that boy now what's his name... ahh Jim?" Dad said leave it to my dad to forget the names of my friends.
"Tim dad, it's Tim" I said smiling a little.
"Well bring that boy over it's been forever" mom said. Great, now I have to invite him. I guess trying to ignore him is not really working at the moment.

"Yeah I'll see if he can" I said. When finishing my breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my backpack and phone. I go downstairs.

"Bye mom and dad I'll see you later...love you" I said before walking out and going to my car. There are days where I walk when it's not raining. But lately, it's been raining badly. I turn on my car and it usually takes me 10 minutes to actually leave my driveway I can't leave until there's music playing. When I heard my music playing I took that as my cue to leave now. I really hate school. Gotham Academy wasn't that far from my house; it was only like a 10-minute drive. Once I pulled up to the parking lot I parked my car and got off. This is going to be one boring-ass day. I was walking for the first hour. I saw Tim and Stephanie arguing I pretended I didn't see anything.