Break him Like He broke me (Jason Todd x Reader)

Jason and (y/n) have known each other since they were little. When Bruce adopted Jason that didn't stop them from being friends they dated during freshman year all the way til senior when Jason decided he didn't want to be with (y/n) anymore.

I know Jason ends up dead at an early age but let's pretend that the joker didn't kill him.
Jason's age- 18
(Y/n) age- 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n's) P.O.V.
Today on September 16th was supposed to be Jason's and I's 4th year anniversary of being together. When I say was I mean like there is no more us anymore. I honestly don't know what I did for him to break up with me all I ever gave him was love and attention I always put him first then myself.

Apparently when I went on a family vacation (which was 3 weeks)he got paired up with this girl name Daniella (if that's your name you can change the name) for this Chemistry project  and he claims that the during the time I was gone they hooked up a couple of times and he ended up getting feelings for her.

I honestly don't know why he would cheat I probably would've understood why if he just would've told me but instead he cheated which is the worst thing. Every time I see him in school with her my heart aches just seeing them both together. Tim his younger brother always tells me how a bitch she is that she's so bossy. Damian tells me he prefers me then Daniella and this is Damian we're talking about.

Dick says that she's just a snobby rich bitch and always complains if she doesn't get it her way. Don't even get me started on Bruce or Alfred. The only reason I know is that I still go to the manor, of course, my best friends Stephanie, Barbra, and Cassandra go there besides just because we broke up doesn't mean I can't still go visit my favorite Bat-family. Yes, I know about there second life and their nightly job.

Tonight Bruce was having one of his famous charity galas which of course I was invited to. I knew damn well that Jason and Daniella we're going to be there, I also heard that Jason's best friends Roy Harper is in town visiting, yes I know about him being the Red arrow I basically know who everyone superhero identity is thanks to Dick who sometimes can't keep secrets for shit, but I still love him. I can't wait to see Roy it has been so long since I saw him he was such a big flirt when he first met me.

There was this one time that Roy said in a joking way just to get Jason riled up that if one day if we ever broke up that he'll be there for to get over him and then he would kiss my cheek. Jason would get mad and chase Roy around till they got tired but I always told him that he was just joking and that I'll never leave him for Roy.

The girls are gonna come over tonight so we can all get ready and leave together to the gala. Everyone basically had a date except for Damian, Cassandra, and I. Barbra and Dick are going together and Tim and Stephanie are going together they all are so cute especially how they all are going to match today. It was only 3 pm and the charity gala was going to start at 8 pm but knowing us were gonna be fooling around we always do that when we're all together. I was waiting for the girls they should be here any minute they said they had chosen my dress and they bought me heels. I'm not really a heels type of gal but they had told me it was part of the plan and I had to wear them. Before you say what plan I honestly don't know either I'm just as confused as you.