Rivals(Damian Wayne x reader)

Damian and (Y/n) ever since they have known each other they have always been going at each other since Damian arrived. It was always a competition between those two that never seems to end.

Damian's age: 17
(Y/n)'s age: 17
Dick's age: 23
Wally's age: 24
Jason's age: 21
Tim's age: 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
"Come on (Y/n) let's go we're going to be late to meet them" my older brother Wally shouted from downstairs. Yay, I'm so excited. Note the sarcasm. I'm anything but excited but I'm forced to go so lucky me.

"Wally do I have to besides the Demon is going to be there and you know I feel about him" I said hoping he changes his mind and lets me stay, but I'm setting myself up for very high standards. After looking at myself once last time before walking out of my room and walking downstairs. I am really mad at Wally who even thought this was a good idea.

Damian and I in the same room is a bad idea. Let's just say last time it took the whole Justice League has to separate us. That day I got an earful from Wally and Uncle Barry. I sighed at the memory being a speedster has its ups and downs but I wouldn't change it I love the adrenaline it gives me and how the wind in my hair pulls it back. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Wally by the door he was not the most patient person. I sometimes wonder what Artemis sees in him.

"Finally what took you so long?" He said.
"Well I am a girl and I couldn't find my Vans but thankfully I found them" I said at him he just looked at me with a bored face.

"Oh Wow That's great (Y/n) maybe we have time to get out nails done how about SNS?"Wally said. How does he know about SNS? Then it clicked to me. I smirked at him, "Oh Wallace how do you know what that is...unless yo-" I was about finished but Wally interrupted me.

"It one time ok Artemis couldn't choose so she made me" he shouted. Hmmm, interesting.
"Well I was going to say something else but this is even better" I said to him still smirking.
"Shut up let's go before we're late...race you there" he said and speeded off.

"Wally you cheater" I muttered and speeded of the location where we were supposed to meet them. If it ever came to Wally and I being the faster speedster it be me. I am the better sibling after all and I wouldn't forget their birthday. Yes, I do hold grudges.

Once I got there everyone was already seated down trying to figure out what to order. To say that today would probably be fun I would be lying to myself but I can't complain because we are at an arcade and getting Food what's there to complain. I'm sure as hell that I'm going to kick everyone's ass. Hey, when it comes to any type of game which is basically anything I get really competitive.

"Finally what took you so long?"Wally said
"Shut it you cheater" I said rolling my eyes while taking my seat next to my brother but sadly Damian is in front of me and Dick next to him. Tim was to focus on his phone to barely know what's going on. Jason looks like he would rather be somewhere else than here.
"Can't take a bit of a competition West" That one familiar voice that literally haunts me. It irritates the fuck out of me.