Unwanted Love (Damian Wayne x Reader)

Damian and (y/n) are a couple, but Damian knows he is putting    (y/n) life in danger so he decides its better to end things.
Damian age:16
(Y/n) age: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Wednesday**
Damian's P.O.V.
God what is (y/n) doing to me, it is like every time I'm around her I act like a fool. Every time she is around me she makes me do things I would never do. She makes me a better person. There are so many things I admire her for, her personality she is always so happy and passionate even when she is sad and going through family problems (y/n) still manages to smile because she always puts others first before her she has that one of the things I love about her.

Wait, love? Of course, I do I love everything about her. Mother always told me that love was always a weakness and that it was unnecessary that is why mother always told me to never fall in love that I am better off alone, god why didn't I listen to her but at the same time I'm glad I did not. I know that I have been dating (y/n) for almost a year our anniversary is in two days. Lately, things in Gotham has been getting worse crime rates are going higher by the minute.

(Y/n) does not know I am Robin or that my father is Batman and it is going to stay that way. I cannot put (y/n) in danger, I love her too much if anything happens to her I could never forgive myself. Even if it kills me I know what I must do in order to protect her. She is so special to me I know for sure it's going to hurt us both in the end.

**Two days later (Friday)**
(Y/n's) P.O.V.
Today is Damian's and I one year anniversary I couldn't be any happier. I love Damian and that I am sure of that we haven't said the 'I love you' yet but I think tonight is acceptable to say it. I've been getting a weird feeling all day in my chest like something bad is going to happen, but I decided to ignore it it's probably nothing.

I don't know where Damian I going to take me maybe he'll tell me later on today. The. I got a text by Damian.

**Dami🥰: Good morning, beloved I hope today is magnificent happy one year**

**Me: Good morning, Dami happy one year as well **

**Dami🥰: Be ready by 8 p.m. my love please dress formally**

**Me: okay see you at 8 p.m. **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that said I decided that I had enough til 8 to get ready. I texted the girls and by girls, I meant Stephanie, Barbara, and Cassandra they knew about today and wanted to help me get ready. I decided to go to the shower.

**Skip Shower**
After my shower, I got dressed. I decided to eat since I haven't eaten at all. I check the time and it's 11 am so I still have time. The girls won't be coming till 1 pm. I started making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once I was done I brought the food to the dining room, I went back to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of orange juice I brought it back to we're my food was as I sat down and began eating.