Here we go again(Bat-Family x reader)

Basically, the reader is in her period and you know how mood swings are. But Can the Bat-family handle her mood swings?

Alfred's age: immortal:)
Bruce's age: 45
Dick's age: 22
Jason's age:20
Tim's age: 18
(Y/n)'s age: 17
Damian's age: 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up with a pain in my back and no it wasn't from fighting criminals or wrestling with my idiotic brothers. You learn how to fight especially when having brothers who waste no time attacking each other. I've learned to deal with them.

"It really is that time of the month huh" I said muttering to myself. I get up from the bed and go straight to the bathroom so I can shower. I already feel disgusting. I can already tell my day is going to be terrible.

                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*30 minutes later(9:00)

I walk out of my room feeling a little better but knowing my brothers they will annoy me. I am wearing my black ripped high waisted jeans with a white shirt and my all-time favorite white vans. I make my way downstairs to the dining room. I see my dad and my brothers but I see Damian sitting in my seat. I would've been totally cool about if I wasn't on my period but something about it bothered me that he was sitting there. I make my way towards Damian.

"Get out of my spot Damian" I said calmly but deep inside I wanted to scream and punch him. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Dick. This made me rage with anger.

"DAMIAN GET OUT OF MY SEAT" I yelled glaring at him. He was so taken back by my outburst as well as everyone. To say that Damian looked frightened it was an understatement. It is like he finally clicked to him just like the rest of my family. He got up so quickly in flash it looked like he was a speedster. I took my seat happily with a smile. I can bet you that my family thinks that I am crazy. Damian sits next to Jason as if he is going to protect him.

"Great. Like one Demon wasn't enough today" Jason muttered. He probably thought I didn't hear but he asked for it. The smile on my face left. I look towards Jason.

"What did you say? Repeat.It.Jason" I said angrily. Jason looked at me before gulping. He looked frightened, good. I grin evilly.

"Dad, can I please have twenty dollars. I want to buy food" I said cheerily turning my head to look at him. My own father looked at me scared as well. Is Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman scared of his own teenage daughter? This made me laugh out loud making me look like I belonged in Arkham Asylum. Tim scooted away from me since he was next to me.

"W-what's so funny?" Tim said stuttering. I smile at him and say, "Oh, nothing".

"Here, just take my credit card spend as much as you want" dad said shaking while handing me his credit card. I pouted I only needed twenty dollars. Oh well, I guess this will have to do.

"Thanks, dad" I said. Alfred then comes and started bringing everyone the same thing except me. He brings me chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and cut up fruit with hot chocolate. Man, I really don't deserve Alfred. He is the best.

"Thank you, Alfred. You are the best. Love you" I said smiling. It's so weird how my mood changed quickly.

"What! That's not fair how come she gets to eat good but we have to eat oatmeal that has no flavor" Dick said complaining like a toddler. Wow-what a drama queen.