Heartbreak Girl (Tim Drake x reader)

Tim and (Y/n) are best-friends, Tim has a crush on (Y/n) but (Y/n) always seems to get heartbroken the same guy and Tim can't stand seeing you hurt.

Tim's age:17
(Y/n)'s age:17

Tim singing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tim's P.O.V.
Don't you ever feel like little knives are stabbing your heart every time your best friend calls saying she got heartbroken and there nothing you can do about it? There's no denying that I like her but her dickhead of a boyfriend doesn't know how to treat her right.

Just a month ago they have gotten into an argument which ended there relationship and she ended up calling me then two days later they got back together. I was in my room just waking up, yeah I know I'm surprised too that I actually slept. Then I hear my phone ringing I look to see who it is. (Y/n). Probably calling that she got into another argument with Jackson.

"You call me up. It's like a broken record, sayin' that your heart hurts. That you'll never get over him gettin' over you" I sang to myself before answering the phone call.

"Hey what's up buttercup?" I said knowing what's wrong it's always the same old thing. 'And you end up crying', I thought to myself.
"Timmy we broke up again and this time I think it's for real" she said crying. Yes, it did hurt me to hear and see her cry but no matter what I say she'll always go back to him.

"(Y/n)...you don't know that maybe he'll realize that it was a mistake and he'll call you and say he loves you besides how many times have you guys gotten back together besides he...loves you" I said the last part with disgust. Hell, he doesn't even love her, always treating her like shit.

'And you end up crying. And I end up lying, Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do'.

"I hope so I really love him, Tim, I don't know what I'd do without him, but he seemed serious when he told me" (Y/n) said, why can't she realize that I like her and I will treat her better than that moron of a boyfriend.

"I know so, but I got to go bye (Y/n)" I said.
"Bye Timmy and thank you for being a friend" she said somewhat happy about what I said. After that, the phone call ended.

"And when the phone call finally ends. You say thanks for being a friend, am I going in circles again in again?" I sing to myself I up from my bed and get ready for the day.