Dick Grayson x flirty thief! reader *request*

The reader and Dick first met when he was still in his Robin days. A couple of years later they meet again while the reader

Dicks age:23
(Y/n)'s age: 23
A/n: this is a request by @valerieee19. I'm sorry if this is not what you imagined but I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I hate the fact that those superheroes and their sidekicks think I work for someone. I don't work for anyone but myself. If I'm going to steal something I'll do it by my own rules and my own commands. I hate following orders when I know it's not going to work out. The only reason why they think I work for someone is because I've never been caught mostly because bird-boy never has the chance to get let's just say he's always distracted.

But I don't do this for me if I steal it's because I usually sell it to the most powerful criminals in Gotham. I get good money out of it so I can provide for kids in Gotham. Yeah, I might be 15 years old. But at least I know how to defend myself. Growing up in the streets in Gotham can show a girl a lot of things. The rich people don't care what happens to the poor nobody does and no one is going to help until someone does something to help. And that's me because I don't see anyone else helping. That's why I do what I do. Mom always works day and night to provide food on the table and so I can go to school and become something better. Maybe one day I will so I won't have to keep this up and I'll help my community the right way.

*Next day*
Running for me has always been easy but when it's the boy-blunder or whatever crazy face calls him chasing after me I just can't. Especially when he can do moves like that. I'm guessing he must've been doing gymnastics? Who knows but he's hella good.

"Stop right there" Robin said. He's crazy if he thinks if anyone ever listens to that.

"How about no" I said and kept running. But no matter how much I kept running he was catching up to me. Damn what is the bats feeding him?
"You're not going anywhere this time (Y/n)" he said. Wait how does he know my name? He only calls me by my (V/n) (villain name). This made me stop he took this as his chance to pinned me down.

"I got you now" Robin said. But it's ok because two can play this game. Just one week ago I asked someone to investigate who Robin is. Luckily I found someone and they found out who Robin is.

"Really? That's what you've been telling me every-time we go at it" I said. I know and he knows it.
"Not this time (Y/n). Just give me what you stole" he said. It was easy to get out of this position but who says I can't have fun.

"I don't think so, you see I need it" I said.
"Don't make me search you" Robin said.
"By all means go ahead" I said batting my eyelashes. He seemed to be distracted by what I said so I took that as my chance to switch the position so he's underneath me and I'm on top of him. I made sure that he wouldn't get out.

"You know I would love to give you the watch but it's worth a lot and I need to the money" I said to him lying to him. I'm not actually going to sell it I'm just giving it to its rightful owner.

"Then why don't you get a job like the rest of us" Robin said annoyed that he can't get out.
"Well, I tried but who would want to hire someone like me" I said.

"Just give it to me (Y/n) it doesn't belong to you" he said. Yes because it definitely belongs to that rich family. Not. It belongs to a family that has nothing who live in the streets. If I give this to them they'll get money out if so they won't have to live in the streets. And I've might've stolen something to help out.

"No, it's doesn't belong to them I know that you know that" I said.

"Please (Y/n)" Robin begged. Robin begging? Oh wow. This is new.