Just Friends (Jason Todd x reader)

Jason and (Y/n) have been friends since Jason got adopted by Bruce Wayne and began at Gotham Academy let's just say some people are just meant to be friends. (Let just pretend Jason never got kidnapped and got killed by the Joker)

Jason's age: 18
(Y/n)'s age: 18
Dick's age: 20
Tim's age: 15 1/2
Damian's age: 13
Alfred's age: Duh Doom he's immortal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I sometimes feel as if one day I'm going to explode. Why you may ask because I can't even tell my own best friend that I like him. I wish I could tell him but I can't his girlfriend is the main reason also I'm no man stealer. She a bitch she honestly thinks that everything revolves around her I can't stand her she's so fake, faker than Barbie herself.

"Hey (y/n/n)" Jason says walking towards me with that thing he calls a girlfriend.
"Hey Jay, Hello Jasmine (if that's yo ur name you can just change it)" I said smiling at him.
"Yeah Hey (y/n/n)" she said in a bitchy tone. Bitch.
"You wanna hang out after school?"He said. Yeah, I do but jasmine gonna wanna come to so I'll pass.
"I would love to Jay but I promised I would tutor someone after school" I said lying
"Aww come on (Y/n) he just wasn't to hang out with his best friend if it makes it any better I'll be there" Jasmine said in a fake voice.

Sometimes I wonder if Jason notice's it. 
"I feel so touched that you care Jas" I said with a fake voice.
"(Y/n), come on please there are more other tutors that can take your place besides we haven't hung out in a long time" he said and he's also right.
" I know and I'm sorry Jay fine we'll hang out today" I said smiling at him. Great little Miss Princess is going to be there. There always glue to the hip.

"Sorry babe I actually want this to be a day with my best friend" Jason said. Speechless is all I can say. I was truly not expecting this and neither was Jasmine.
"Babe are you sure you know I can always come" she said shocked since Jason would always let her tag along.

"Thanks, Jas, but not this time, I appreciate though" he said giving her a kiss on the forehead. When Jason wasn't looking she gave me a glare. I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to see any of this it just tore me apart so I just told Jason I'll see him later.

**After School 3:00pm**
Finally, it's the end of the day and what makes it even better is that it's Friday. I was about to exit the school when I hear my name being called out I look back to see Tim and Damian walking towards me.
"Hey (Y/n)" Tim said hugging me.
"Hey (L/n), Todd said you'd be coming over today, is that correct?" Damian said all serious before giving me a hug.
"Love you too Dami but yeah I am," I said.
"Good I hate Todd's girlfriend she irritates me," Damian said before rolling his eyes.

I just laugh at him. Damian is something else one minute he can quiet and somewhat be nice to you and the next he's chasing you around with a katana which makes me think where he gets it other than that he's a really brilliant kid for that age.
We all exited the school and saw Alfred there waiting for us. He's my favorite person in the whole world.